002

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— AFTER A FEW hours Azalea had completely dried up and was on the way to take a walk around the camp

—— AFTER A FEW hours Azalea had completely dried up and was on the way to take a walk around the camp. The young girl had debated going and practicing her archery skills but decided against it as she didn't feel like doing any physical action that day. She had also thought about going and finding Annabeth to annoy her but knew she would be put to work as soon as she got close to her.

That's when she decided to head over to Hermes cabin to see if she could go bother her other friends, Luke. Cabin XI had always gave of a homie feeling as she had spent a year in their cabin while she was unclaimed. So she had gotten to know some of the faces in there.

Azalea walk into the cabin stopping by the fire pit and listening to the conversation Luke was having with Percy. "Heard what happened to you on the hill. And I just wanted to say I'm really sorry." Luke said to the younger boy.

"I know what you're going through. Believe me."

"I'm Luke." He extended his hand to Percy.

"Percy." He shook his hand, eyes wondering to the pretty girl who wasn't paying attention to any thing in particular near the fire place. When his eyes fell on her she locked eyes with him and started walking over. Luke looking behind him to see who it was.

"Hey, flower." He used her nickname from when she was younger.

"Hi, Luke." She gave him a side hug and looked over to Percy who's mouth was slightly open.
She was the most beautiful girl he had laid eyes on. Now he had seen pretty girls but none of them compared to the girl in front of him. From her sun kissed locks to her pink lips and eyes, he had never seen eyes like those before. She was gorgeous from head to toe and he couldn't take his ocean eyes of her.

"Your name is flower?" Was the only thing he could muster up to say to the girl with different colors eyes.

"No, it's Azalea." She giggled at his question.

"Your one of the girls that has been stocking me." Percy had recognized her voice when she had talked.

"Ohh, please do tell." Luke said shifting his questioning gaze to Azalea who had a slight blush spring up on her cheeks, From the question and the new boy in front of her.

"Well, Percy that is simply not true." She attempted to cover for herself. "You were simply at the same place I was at the same time." The blonde stated.

"I don't know if that's how I would put it, wait how did you know my name?" He questioned her.

"At this point the whole camp knows your name and story by now Percy Jackson." Her voice was melodious to his ears.

"And I'm sorry about everything that has happened to you in the last few days it must be tough." She gave the cute boy a sympathetic smile.

"Thanks that means a lot."