017

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— "IM I BEING kidnapped?" Azalea questions to the blonde boy who was pushing her along through a parking garage

—— "IM I BEING kidnapped?" Azalea questions to the blonde boy who was pushing her along through a parking garage. To the side of them Annabeth and Grover trailed along, "no" Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Look if I am actually being kidnapped you can tell me, I won't be scared." Azaleas speech was still slurred and her friends were staring to pick up on her weird behavior. "If you could be any mythical creature what would you be?" She walked backwards to face the daughter of Athena, who just ignored the question.

"Because i'd be a fairy, oh i'd have pink wings." Azalea did a circle around herself and flapped her arms like they were wings. "And i'd never touch the ground, always flying around in the sky." The short girl continued her antics running around and flapping her arms.

"Azalea you're going to trip." Annabeth warned her best friend.

"What's wrong with her?" Percy whispered to Grover and Annabeth standing next to him. "She's never acted like this."

Azalea continued spinning around until she lost her balance and collapsed on the floor with a grunt. Her blonde hair fell into her face as she landed on the palms of her hands making them turn a red from the impact. "Called it!" Annabeth voice rang through the parking garage.

Percy walked over to Azalea who was still sitting on the floor with a sad expression on her face. "You good?" He raised his brow at her.

"Just fabulous, thanks for asking." Percy extended his hand out to help Azalea up. Getting up to quickly her head began spinning fast, this was her first time being drunk after all. "Wow, the world is spinning."

"What is going on." He grabbed her shoulders to steady the girls wobbly state.

"I know. She's drunk." Annabeth crossed her arms in front of her chest "what happened to going in and coming straight out. You were supposed to stay with Grover the whole hole time and we find you guys on the whole opposite side of the casino." The brown haired girl scolded.

"Umm, first of all mom I am not drunk." Azalea pointed to Grover "And he is the one who walked away." She crossed her hands over her chest mimicking Annabeth.

"Omg, I remembered something." Azalea got excited turning to the blonde next to her who still looked like he was processing something. "You got drunk in like ten minutes?" He questioned her.

"No I didn't." Azalea defended herself swaying a bit in her stance. "I would never."

"Azalea?" Annabeth walked closer to the two blondes.

"Okay maybe one drink."

Annabeth and Percy tilted their heads at Azalea as if to say that was the biggest lie they ever heard. Grover stood a little behind still not knowing what was going on.