003

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— MOST YEARS AZALEA West would rather scrub the camp toilets then participate in capture the flag

—— MOST YEARS AZALEA West would rather scrub the camp toilets then participate in capture the flag. She had never been good at fighting in general. When she first arrived at camp she had attempted to learn how to fight with a sword. But had failed miserably when it kept slipping out of her hands and making her lose the fight tremendously.

Throughout her four years she had figured out her strong suits, the first one was looking pretty in any situation and the second was archery. She had spent years practicing her skills and by now she was probably one of the best at camp half-blood.

On her eleventh birthday Azalea had even been gifted a set of bow and arrows from her mother through Hades. It was breathtakingly beautiful from a golden bracelet shaped as an arrow to a quiver she would sling around her body that had her golden bow and arrows in them. Definitely one of the best gifts she had ever gotten.

Most of the time her archery skills would benefit her but in capture the flag when one of the rules were no maiming and no killing it was more of a problem. And as if it couldn't get worse she also had a flower trail, trailing behind her at almost all times when he feet were on the floor. So the blonde girl never felt very wanted in capture the flag.

Until the night before when Annabeth had went to the Persephone cabin to talk to Azalea about finally having a part this year. Of course when she was told what her part was she automatically felt bad for the Jackson boy being one of his only friends at camp she definitely didn't like what she had to do. But this year she felt wanted and not like a burden so she was definitely not going to turn it down.

Azalea stood in her armor her hair pulled back in a tight french braid and little pieces of her hair that she pulled out so that she didn't look like a man with her helmet on. Her bracelet was already activated with her arrows on her back and her bow in her hands. She stood with Annabeth as they listened to the Chiron, the two teams standing opposite of each other.

"The first team to retrieve the opposing flag and return it across the river shall be the victor. As always, there will be no maiming and no killing. I trust these rules will be respected. Any magical items you may possess are permitted as well. Every camper who is not injured has to play. Prisoners may be disarmed, but may not be bound or gagged. Let the games begin!" He finished then the conch was blown.

A war cry was heard from the red team scaring Azalea a bit as her and Annabeth walked to talk to Luke. "All right, we have 20 minutes before the second conch and game-on. You know what your doing?" Annabeth remarked. Azalea knew to stay quiet none of this really being her forte.

"Yes, ma'am." Luke acknowledged.

"Hey. today feeling like a winning day to you?"

"I'll see you on the other side." The older boy moved over to the rest of the blue team that was ready to go. "Company, move out!"