011

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— AZALEA WEST WATCHED the smoke pour from the top of the arch

—— AZALEA WEST WATCHED the smoke pour from the top of the arch. That's were Percy was, her brows furrowed keeping all of her attention on the helicopter going close to the smoky air. She hoped Percy was okay, they're was nothing more Azalea could wish for in life then for the blue eyed boy to be alive.

In the past few days she had become attached to him. It was weird to think about it Azalea had only known him for a week but just the thought of not being able to see his perfect smile, or his blue eyes, or even his sarcastic remarks made tiny tears emerge from the corner of her eyes. She was completely head over heels for Percy Jackson and had just realized now realized it.

Her, Annabeth and Grover stood near an ambulance the area was crowded with police and firefighters walking around as well as interviewing pedestrians that had been in the arch. Azalea hoped none of them would recognize the young girl as the missing kid from four years ago.

"They're looking at us." Grover warned, he was talking about the police not too far away eying the kids. The blonde quickly moved her head to look at the ground instead of up, her hair covering her face to prevent any police officers from getting a look at her.

"Yeah." Annabeth nudged the girl next to her slightly pointing to three old woman on a bench. Immediately after seeing the yarn, Azalea new who these women were.

"So we should probably get outta here don't you think? The girls standing next to Grover didn't pay attention to him talking. Instead they observed the old woman in pink cut the strings with a pair of scissors. Azalea swallowed thickly, her palms getting sweaty just thinking about the message the Fates had just sent.

"Dude they're looking right at us." Grover panicked slightly.

"What." Both girls turned to him. He motion to the police making it least amount of obvious possible.

"Come on. Let's go find Percy." Azalea instructed she had a feeling that he could still be alive, or more a deep wish that he was alive. "Azalea." Grover didn't want to burst her bubble but there was a chance Percy did not survive.

"He's alive." She defended quickly. "I can't feel it."

Walking away from the mess they had created, Azalea started shouting Percy's name wondering around a bit before making her way onto a dock. Annabeth and Grover following behind checking out an another dock area for a minute.

"Perc..." Her voice drifted off watching the boy jump over the dock's fence dripping in water. Seeing him standing there perfectly fine made a bright smile appear across her face. "Hi." He gave her a little wave. Some wind came and blew some hair in her face but she couldn't care not when Percy was standing right in front of her.

"Look I'm sorry about shoving you in the stairwell." He apologized, she just marched her way up to the son of Poseidon and lunged forward, wrapping her arms tightly around him. Azalea went on her tiptoes a little, her head falling in the crook of his neck. He stood stiff still in shock. butterflies rising in his stomach at the fact the most beautiful girl he had ever seen was hugging him. His nose filling with her  sent, over time he had realized her flower sent and differed on her mood. She never smelt like this before but it was intoxicating.