007

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— "THANKS FOR COMING

—— "THANKS FOR COMING." Percy said to the two girls coming into Medusa's house. It was decorated in a rather outdated style with dim lighting. But what caught Azalea's eye was the table full of delicious looking food. "This isn't the same for me as it is for you."

Azalea had heard the stories of Athena and Medusa and sure it was unfair but Medusa didn't have to go around freezing people into stone every minute she got. It was cruel and unjust, Azalea hated being in this house she hated even seeing the woman. The blonde girl could feel the evil coursing through this house, and it's like she could feel the spirit of the people only problem was she didn't know where it was coming from.

You know how there are some things you would never tell a soul well for Azalea It would be her connection to the underworld. She hated it so much that she pretended it didn't exist. Azalea was half sunshine, spring and flowers and half dead, black roses and technically princess of the underworld. She had buried that evil down a long time ago though never to be seen again Azalea had made that choice to not be evil to not be like her mom instead of being known for both Azalea was known as flower girl. That was who she was and she had made that choice. Although Azalea thought all of this she would never fully understand Medusas story and that some times it's the only choice you get in life.

"Why." Percy spoke up catching her attention, she made her way to stand next to him. Azalea grabbed tightly on to his green flannel when she saw Medusa out of the corner of her eye. "You're concerned I would hold a grudge against you. Simply because you are a daughter of Athena." Medusas melodic voice range through the air, Azalea flinched away from the woman whose eyes were covered with a hat still holding on to Percy. He didn't mind at all the blue eyed boy was actually enjoying that the pretty girl had latched on to him for comfort.

"You shouldn't be, we're not our parents after all. An you and I might have more in common than you think." She poured us all drinks. "Please sit and eat." Azalea was as well very iffy about this she looked at Percy to see what he would do. He pulled out the chair near Grover and sat in the one closest to Medusa leaving an empty space for the short girl. Azalea thought about it for a minute before sitting in the wooden chair. "No weapons at the table daughter of Persephone." The woman at the end of the table told Azalea in a calm voice. She still had her bow and arrows activated "I don't trust you." Her eyes stayed on the sweets in front of her. "You can trust me" Medusa told the young girl. "Give me one reason why is should, when i can feel the spirits of people trapped here." She kept her voice to a low.

Percy cut her of "So of your not a monster, what are you then?"

"A survivor."

"You must be a little more then that. There's a Fury out there that seems terrified of you." Percy exclaimed.

"Because she knows what I think of her. I don't like bullies, when one shows up on my doorstep they end up spending a lot more time there than they planned for." Medusa continued to tell her story as Azalea grabbed a mini croissant and smelled it for poison. Luckily for her any tip of flower poison would not work on her but anything else definitely would.