018

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— AZALEA PEEKED THROUGH the glass door of the mattress store, inside she observed Percy and Annabeth talking to each other staring at a purple bed in front of them with a old man wrapped up in the blanket

—— AZALEA PEEKED THROUGH the glass door of the mattress store, inside she observed Percy and Annabeth talking to each other staring at a purple bed in front of them with a old man wrapped up in the blanket. "Grover." The blonde beckoned her friend over.

Grover pulled the door open and they both looked into the room full of beds "is it over?" He asked.

"Yeah." Percy shook his head.

"Good job." Azalea strolled inside the room and walked up to her friends giving them both high five's. "Let's go." Azalea walked to the back door where she knew the entrance to the underworld would be.

"You've been here before." Percy blindly followed after Azalea. "No but Hades has told me."

"You've talked to Hades?" Percy asked.

"You know how I can't meet my mom in person, well she has made Hades give me presents and notes on her behalf. So yeah I've talked to Hades." Azalea walked backwards telling him the story before turning back around and opening the door to an office.

Azalea and Percy walked in with Annabeth and Grover following behind, they came to a stop in front of a door that said 'Do not enter'. "Are we sure this is the right way?" Percy looked between the three.

Grover walked over and opened the door a tunnel showing up behind it with a stench filling the air. "It's either the realm of the dead or someone left a carton of milk in there in the 1990s." Grover picked nervously at his little horns.

Annabeth looked around the office and spotted a red squeeze ball. "Better" she handed Grover the red ball and he began to squeeze it. "Much."

"If we get into trouble..." Percy reached his hand in his pocket, pulling out 5 pearls. "...these are our tickets out."

"No one's turning back till we all come back." Annabeth spoke up.

"No one comes back." The voice of the old man echoed through the room. "Dude-" Annabeth called out before Azalea cut her off. "I got this." Azalea activated her bracelet with walking out of the room. The blonde pulled a arrow back and launched it straight into the headboard, right above his face. "Say one more thing and that will be in your throat!" Azalea warned.

Azalea walked back into the room slinging the bow into her quiver that hanged on her back. "Alright he is handled, let's go." She brushed her hands off her friends staring at her with shocked faces. "Umm, yeah." Percy's face was a slight red "we have no idea what's down there. I just think it's safer if I. Not holding them all." Percy continued with the conversation before.

Grover and Annabeth grabbed one of the pearls and tucked them away. Azalea came up and grabbed her pearl, safely tucking it into the pocket of Percy's green flannel. Staring down to look at the two final pearls in his hands. "Let's go get your mom." Azalea nodded.

Azalea looked over to Annabeth who was walking through the door Grover following close behind. Azalea slowly walked in darkness filling around her the horrid smell wafting into her nose making the girls face scrunch up."

She noticed there were no foot steps behind her and turned around. "Percy" she called to the still boy. He looked up from his palm, shoving the pearls in his pocket and following Azalea down the stairs.

—— CHILLS RAN THROUGH Azaleas body the cold atmosphere of the underworld made her feel sick. The sky was smoky and it was almost as if everything had gone black and white, not a color in sight. "Ow!" Azalea ground.

"What!" Percy wiped his head around to stare at the girl who was gripping onto her pomegranate necklace holding it in her palm so it didn't lay on her chest. "My necklace it burned me!" She told him in shock, feeling the warmth of the charm her mom had gave her.

"We'll take it off." He suggested.

Azalea shook her head dropping the warm charm on her chest again "I can't, I've never taken it off."

"Grover hurry up." Annabeth called, breaking Percy and Azalea out of their conversation to stare over to the satyr coming over to crouch down next to the three. Starting out to the rocky and dark train that went on for ever, Azaleas necklace got warmer and warmer almost as if giving her a warning.

"Not on Kansas." Percy whispered to himself.

Azalea turned to him once more "Hey, focus. We left Kansas a long time ago."

"Yeah no, it's a..." the blonde boy looked around "never mind."

"Guys, is that who I think it is?" Grover squeezed the ball while talking.

Looking out into the distance Azalea wasn't able to make anything out but a ton of fog covering everything. "Charon, the boatman." Annabeth pointed out, Azalea squinted her eyes trying to make out what the rest were seeing. "Thanking new arrivals across the River Styx." Azalea was finally able to see the creepy scene in front of her. "Which means that over there is the main gate." Annabeth pointed . "Let's go. Maybe we can get there first." She finished.

"Yeah." Grover agreed, standing up and being to walk away still squeezing the red ball. "Why don't you let me hang on to that for now?" Annabeth put her hand out.

Grover put it in her palm and Annabeth put it in her pocket " come on." She got up and took the lead.

—— "EXCUSE ME. SORRY, sorry, sorry." Percy pushed through the many people lined up not moving. "I'm sorry, sorry." He over apologizes.

"Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me." The rest pushed through more people, sliding around and pushing more people out of the way to make it through the line. "We're with them, up there."

"Behind you, sorry."

"This seems so wrong." Grover complained.

"Nah." Percy brushed it off "only suckers wait in line. Just- you know you should really spend some time in the city with me. I have think you'd learn a lot." Percy made it to the front of the line, and stopped in his tracks in front of a hooded dark figure. Azalea came to a stop next to Percy staring up at the figure with her mouth open.

"You're not dead." The man in the black cloak spoke in a menacing tone.

"I mean... we're all dying... to some extent." Percy challenged.

The cloaked man sighed "and you didn't pay to cross."

"Wait! We can pay! We can pay!" Grover interrupted grabbing the money out of their bag. "Here drachmas." They fiddled with the bag to open it "just take... take, uh." Percy grabbed a hand full and reached out to the man. "Just, you know, take them all."

Azalea watched the cloak figure blow the whistle around his neck, but no noise came out."you can't buy a new whistle." Percy kept his hand reached out.

A low growl irrupt it around them almost as if an echo. Azaleas necklace warmed more and more signaling trouble. "Oh fuck no." Azalea panicked slowly backing away. More low growls could be heard "of fuck!" The shadow of a ginormous monster which the blonde recognized as Cerberus emerged from almost nowhere.

"Go, go." Grover yelled.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Azalea yelled to her self running away with the other demigods. Cerberus turned the corner his barking getting louder and louder

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

HEY it has been a while. Sorry it's been a while almost a month since i updated.

Love Estella