005

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

—— A HORID SMELL filled Azalea nose

—— A HORID SMELL filled Azalea nose. A man walked out of the bathroom and the smell followed him making Azalea gag in her seat. She had chosen the window seat next to Percy to be farthest away from the bathroom, and just to sit next to him that explanation could also work. Azalea was also glad she didn't just get a ass to the face like the boy next to her.

They had been on the bus for a few hours and Azalea had already taken two naps and now to cure the boredom she had resulted to looking out the window. "There is no way this is what sacred smells like." The blonde girl heard the boy say next to her.

"We're soldiers on a mission. Its not vacation." Annabeth told him. "Thank you for cleaning that up. But if this is so important, why didn't Chiron spring for plane tickets? This seems kind of low priority doesn't it?"

"Well it would be kind of dumb for you to be in the sky." Percy turned his head to look at the girl next to him. "Why?" His eye's lingered on her for a second taking in her green and brown eyes, the cut on her lip that had finally scabbed from a day ago, how her hair was more of a yellow color that fell to her upper back and that even though the bus stinks he could still smell flower sent.

"Sorry I assumed some one told you." Grover caught his attention away from the daughter of Persephone. "Tell me what?"

"Percy it isn't just the monsters that are gonna be trying to stop us, you're a forbidden child. Zeus might decide to take a shot at you himself." The twenty four year old told the three from next to Annabeth.

"The sky is his domain." She added on for Grover motioning to the sky "we'd be serving you up on a silver platter to try to travel through it."

"Yeah, no one mentioned that." The four fell into a peaceful silence while the loaded bus pulled into a gas station. Azalea could keep her eyes of the outside it was weird to see all this stuff after 4 straight years in camp half-blood. Just to see all of the people on their phones made her want to lean over their shoulder and watch what was happening on the little square. When she lived with her father in California she was only able to watch tv for a hour a day so Azalea never got to experience a lot of technology growing up.

"Okay, we're going to go get some snacks." Annabeth motioned between her and her best friend who got up from her seat already knowing Annabeth's plan to leave Percy and Grove in the smelly bus. "I'll come with you." Percy announced to the two girls. Azalea just gave him an innocent smile and pushed him back down into his seat. "No you'll stay right there."

"Why? it smells terrible back here."

Azalea moved pass Percy and stood with Annabeth in the isle "It's not my rule, she came up with it." She motion her head to the brown haired girl. When they were waiting for the bus the two had talked about how they would keep Percy safe from monster and this is what they came up with. She didn't like treating Percy like this but Azalea was a people pleaser and had a hard time saying no especially to her friend of four years.