Chapter 4 : Reckless

"SENSEI-SENSEI!"  the out of breath boy yelled. "What is it? I told you not to bother me unless its-"  The grumpy teacher began but quickly cut his sentence short when he saw the boy's terrified state. "What happened? Is someone hurt?" The suddenly worried teacher asked.  Ida was still catching his breath but managed to say "its Bakugo! We- there was a Armed robbery and they- they shot him!" Ida rambled. "Woah woah slow down! Where is he?" Aizawa asked trying conceal the panic in his voice. "I-I don't know! He ran away! I couldn't- i couldn't find him! He's badly injured!"  Ida yelled. Everyone was now gathered around the two.

"What do you mean bakubro has been shot? Where is he!?"   

"We have to help him!"

"Where was he last?"

"What direction did he run off to?"

"Why didn't you catch him!"

"Where are the robbers now? Did they escape?"

Everyone panicked. No one knew where he was  and what the extent of his wound was. 

"Calm down everyone. We are all going to split up and look for him okay? Stay together and contact me if you find im. Now let's go."
The teacher took the lead.

Everyone was frantically searching for the blond who was most definatly bleeding out. Aizawa was jumping rooftop to rooftop looking through all the alleys , when something caught his eye. At first glance it looked to be a typical homeless person, but on further inspection it was clear that the typical spiky blond haired person was in fact bakugo.  Aizawa sprung into the alley, only to find him leaning on a wall. Passed out. Blood leaking frome his mouth and stomach. He quickly felt for a pulse on the young boy's neck. It was shallow but there. The boy was picked up and quickly taken to the school.

_____________
[2 days later.]

Bakugo's eyes slowly blinked open. Squinting at the blinding light. Where was he? Was this death? His head hurt. His eyes adjusting to the sharp light. His confusion faded to realisation as he recognised the room. It was Recovery Girls office. He tried to adjust himself into a sitting position but a sharp pain stabbed his stomach. He grunted in pain as he looked down to see his lower body bandaged.  He let out a huff. Great he messed up again.

RG who was sitting at her desk had noticed him waking up. She walked over to him with a angry face. "How can you just run away like that! That was wildly irresponsible! You were half dead when they brought you here! What were you thinking!?" She ranted. She received no answer back. There was nothing to say. He had messed up and that was on him.

After a short check up she left. Not long after his teacher walked in. Aizawa. His face was full of dissapointed and irritation. Bakugou kept his head down. No one would understand even if he tried to explain it.

"What happened?" His teacher asked. When no answer was received back , he gave a big sigh before continuing. "You could have died out there. Bakugo this reckless behaviour has got to stop. You are putting yourself and everyone else in danger. And on top of that your not even speaking to anyone. I need you to tell me what is happening to you. If i don't know there is nothing i can do to help you."  The atmosphere was thick between the two. His teacher stared at him, waiting for an answer. "...i don't need help."  A hoarse voice spoke. It didn't  shake once. He was certain about what he wanted to say. His teacher looked at him with pity. "Bakugo you do need help. This whole situation with Midoriya has gotten out of hand. I can see that something is wrong with you. Tell me what your thinking about. What happened back there?"  Bakugo turned his head to the closed curtains on the other side of the room. He knew who laid behind them. Tears started burning in his eyes. He couldn't keep all of this in him anymore. "I hurt him. I destroyed his life. It was all my fault. I-....don't deserve this."
His teacher looked at him confused. "What do you mean you don't deserve this? What is this?"  The teen swallowed down his pride. "I don't deserve to be cared for. To be worried about. To be loved. I don't deserve t-this. He deserves it!"  He said whilst pointing at izuku's area.  "I just mess everything up. I always do."
His teacher stared him. Unable to find the right words to comfort him. To be honest. He panicked. But he would never admit it. How could he as a teacher not know how to react in times of distress. How could he not have the words to help his student. He always had advice. But this time it was different. Because he had a good point. But that does not mean that he should act the way he does. Act like he doesn't have anything to live for. That is blankly ridiculous. But how could he convince him not to do anything drastic?

"Midoriya would have wanted you to be saver. Think about how he would react if he saw you like this? Doing this type of stuff?"

The blond let the words soak in. He's right. Once izuku woke up he would be so dissapointed in him. This would destroy him. He couldn't do that to him. He wouldn't hurt him again. He promised himself.

_____________________________________
Total words: 935

This is really short chapter. Sorry. I'm  working on the next one. Trust me when i say the next one will be one yall have been waiting for.