Chapter 13: Monster

Okay ill be honest with you this chapter does have a trigger warning. You will find out why soon enough. And if you really are uncomfortable u can always skip but i must let you know that this chapter is very important. Theres no specific details that describe anything but there is allot of implications regarding deep topics. Alright thats all be safe my lovelies<3]

BTW THIS IS IMPORTANT! IF I MENTION "KNEES" THIS IS WHAT I MEAN - 🛐 this type of position. Its like a sitting position NOT a like praying type of thing. Forgot to mention this.
______________________________

"What the fuck did you bastards
do to him."

"N-Nothing! *cough* that psycho lashed out on us!"

"The fuck did you just call him?"

I stare at him with pure anger in my eyes.

"Call him that again- I FUCKING DARE YOU ."

"Kid! Let go of him!"

The teacher yells as she tries to pry my hands off him. I won't let me anyone talk about him like that ever.

I shove the teacher out of my way as i continue to glare at the bastards fucked up face.

"Bakugo! LET HIM GO. NOW."
The other teacher warns.

I ignore him as i raise one of my hands to the bastards face. A few sparks form in my palm but soon it disappears.

I stare at my palm confused as hell. But that was until i hear another voice.

"Katsuki bakugo. Step away frome him now. You've done enough."

Oh for fucksake, the hobo is back. He erased my quirk.

"Tsk."

I shove the bastard sothat he falls to the ground. The teachers rush over to him as he whined in pain. Fucking baby.

I walk back over to izuku who was no longer sitting on the ground. Shit. Where the hell is he!?

I run out into the halls as i pull out my phone.

The phone rings three times before he finially pics up.

"Where the fuck are you?"

All i hear is crying on the other end.

"I'm j-just like t-them.."

" *sigh* izuku where are you? "

"Dorm. K-Kacchan?"

I start to run twoards the dorms as i answer him.

"Yeah?"

"Hurry. I c-cant *sniff* hold it much lon-ger."

I can hear the distress in his voice so i run even faster.

"Izuku whats wrong? What can't you hold?"

He's sobbing again, this time louder.

"Urges..."
Is all he manages to say. But thats enough for me to imediatly understand.

________

Izuku pov:

I know Kacchan told me to stay but i couldn't. I had to. The temptation was too strong. I run back to my dorm, tears spilling down my cheeks. My vision blurred but that didnt matter all i knew was that i had to get to the dorm. Once i got there i slammed the door shut and headed straight to the kitchen. I grabbed one of the smaller but sharper knife's and headed straight to the bathroom. I sat on the floor and just let everything out.