Chapter 14 : Battles

GUYS IM BACKKK. I'm so sorry i left yall for more than 2 weeks. My life has just been ugh miserable. Butttt atleast the tests ended now anddd omw i went to a concert/party thing last night and damnn- lets just say...i definitely have secured me a somebody...hehe anywayy heres ur chapter!

_______________________________

Izuku pov:

Me and Kacchan were getting ready for the day. Its a saturday so we were planning on spending the day relaxing at the dorm, but all that changed when aizawa texted me saying i should come see him at 10. I know its about the fight, what i don't understand is why they have to make this worse for me. I already hate myself for lashing out like that and now i have to listen to someones lecture about what a horrible person i am.

As i rinse my toothbrush frome the white paste i cant help but notice my bruised and swolen knuckles. I have scratches and bruises all over my face and body. I sigh deeply as i stare back at my reflection in the mirror.

What have i become? Why am i acting so differently, it's like i can't even see myself anymore...

______

Bakugo pov:

I walked into the nerd's room to tell him that the food's ready , when i saw that he wasn't there. My brows furrowed as i walked over to the bathroom. Sure enough there he was staring at his stupid reflection.

"Oi come eat." I yell out causing him to jump slightly.

"I have somewhere to be."
He says quitly as he walkes out of the bathroom and into the hall. I grab his arm forcing him to look at me.

"What happened to us staying here huh?" I ask annoyed. The fucking nerve he has to leave after asking me to spend the day at the dorm.

"Sensei wants to talk. Now if you mind- im late." He replies in a snarky manner as he rips his arm out of my grip and walks twoards the door. As he turned the handle i slam the door shut. He shoots an annoyed glare at me not moving his hand frome the handle.

"Kacchan."

"Eat first."
I order.

"I am late. What part of that don't you understand!?"
He argues.

He better watch his fucking attitude before i make him shut his mouth.

"Tsk fine. I have better things to do than to argue with a fucking wall. But when you come back you will eat."

I was planning on paying those fuckers frome yesterday a visit anyway.

"Whatever."
He says as he shoves past me and walks out the door.

"Fucking nerd."
I mutter out as i throw the dishes of food into the microwave.

______

Izuku pov:

I make my way towards aizawa's office. Once i reach the door i miserably walk in without even knocking. I lock eyes with sensei, hes on a call.

Silently i make my way over to the couch in the corner of the room. As i sit i listen in to the conversation.

"What do you mean shes missing!? What?...Have you checked the playground?...okay...yeah why? Yeah... Okay i have to go...You to..let me know if you find her."

He puts the phone on his desk as he walks over to me.

"Problem Child."
He says.

"What was that about?"
I ask hoping to delay the conversation.

"Not that its any of your concern , eri is missing."
He says with a sigh as he runs his fingers through his hair. Clearly stressed.

"What!? When was she last seen?"
I ask as the conversation about the fight completely erases frome my mind.