Chapter 7: Weak

Izuku opened his eyes to see that he was alone in bed. His gaze met the window as he noticed it was light outside.

Izuku pov:

Whats the time? Where's Kacchan?

I look down at the sheets that covered me.  I push them off to reveal my skinny pale legs. God i look horrible.

I sway my legs to the side of the bed. My feet gently touching the surface of the floor. My hands rested on each side of me. I push myself up off the bed and onto my legs.

My legs wobbled under my weight as i tried to steady myself.  I tried to take a step forward, my one foot barely touching the ground in front of me. Before i knew it , the whole world spun as the ground speeded closer. My head hit the rough floor. My legs gave in on me.

I lifted my head as i tried to get up. My entire body was shaking frome exhaustion.

What is wrong with me? Why am i so..weak? I can't even walk or feed myself. I'm such a fucking baby.

I managed to sit upright with my hands propping up my torso. Before i could make another attempt to get up , loud footsteps echoed through the hall. A blond figure approaching me as i sat helplessly on the floor.  It was Kacchan. His face was wridled with worry and panic.

"You okay!? Why are you on the floor ?"  He asked as he crouched down to me. Looking for any injuries.

"I'm fine."  I simply said. I didn't need his help. I could do this myself.

"Did you get up?" He asked.

"Yeah but my legs gave in..."  i mumbled  embarrassed.

"They're pretty weak you know- frome not using them. But thats exactly why were exercising them today."

"What?"

"You heard me. Now c'mon , it weird to talk to someone on the ground."

His hands placed themselves under my armpits as he pushed me up and onto the bed.

"I don't need you help you know." I said slightly annoyed at the fact that he had to fisicly pick me up off the ground.

"Well guessing frome the loud crash i heard when you fell, i'd say you do."
He said with a chuckle.

"Whatever."
I sighed in defeat.

"If your so eager to be independent then use the fucking wheelchair. Here."
He said as he pushed the wheelchair closer to me. Picking me up and then placing me in it.

I hated it. I hated knowing i couldn't walk. I hated knowing i couldn't feed myself. I hated knowing i was in a stupid wheelchair. I hated knowing that i had survived and then learned how it effected Kacchan. I hated myself for everything i did to me.

"Now c'mon nerd im making breakfast. You think you can figure out how to get to the kitchen?" He chuckled.

I glared at him as my hands fell onto the rubber wheels of the chair. I pushed and soon they turned. I made my way to the kitchen, bumping into a few walls on the way. I wish someone had a guide on how to steer a wheelchair, because this thing has a mind of its own.

Kacchan placed a bowl filled with cereal into my lap. I picked up the spoon, my hands shaking as i attempted to scoop up the food. It neared my mouth and then....it flipped. Milk and cereal spilling all over my shirt. Great. Just fucking great.

Kacchan chuckled softly as he stared at me. Why won't my hands work the way i want them to.

The blond boy walked over to me as he dabbed my shirt with a rag. After he cleaned me up ,he grabbed the spoon, scooping milk and cereal with it. He made an aeroplane movement as he said "Brrr here comes the plane , open wide!"  He laughed at his own joke. I for one did not find it funny at all. Not one bit.