Chapter 10: Past and Present

Izuku woke up this morning with a terrible headache. His body was sore and his eyes were puffy. Katsuki had rubbed some cream onto izuku's burn like rashes on his arms and legs. The ones he had made by scratching himself violently the previous day.

"How you feeling?" Katsuki asked as he placed the plate of pancakes infront of izuku.

Izuku hummed in respons but ignored the plate of food.

"Rashes feel any better? We could bandage them if it'll help with the pain." Katsuki asked trying to start the conversation. He was still a bit shaken up by the previous day but as long as izuku was safe he was happy. Izuku's arms and legs were covered in fresh scabs, he had been scratching his skin to the point where it bled.

"I like them." Izuku mumbled but Bakugo heard it. His head snapped up as he stared at izuku.

"I like the way they..burn..." izuku added as he pushed his plate away frome himself.

"You need to eat." Katsuki replied as he pushed the plate back infront of the boy.

"Not hungry." Izuku said slightly annoyed.

"Eat. Now." Katsuki demanded.

"No." Izuku said firmly as him brows furrowed. He was done with people telling him what to do, how to live, how to act, how to be him.

"I wont ask again dipshit." Katsuki spoke through clenched teeth.

"You cant force me." Izuku bit back.

"Says who." Katsuki said as he stepped closer to him, his arms gripping the backside of izuku's  chair.

Izuku shrunk in his seat. "I'm not scared of you." He said as he pushed down memories.

Katsuki stared him down. "Eat."

"No" izuku said sternly as he stood his ground.

"I will make you if i have to." Katsuki said as he grabbed the plate.

"Fuck you." Izuku replied.

He was angry at everyone acting like he didnt have a decision in anything. He wanted to live his own life. Fend for himself. Make choices for himself.

Katsuki grabbed a pancake  out of the plate and charged forward to izuku, grabing his cheeks. He then  stuffed the pancake into his mouth.

"N-No! Stop mhm! *cough*" izuku flaield around helplessly.

"Why are you being so difficult?"
Katsuki asked as he stepped away frome izuku who had spat out the pancake.

"L-Leave me alone."  Izuku mumbled still catching his breath.

"Your diffrent. Whats going on?"
Katsuki asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"What? Nothing."
Izuku defended.

There was nothing wrong with him. He was just standing up for himself. Why couldn't kacchan see that?

"Izuku. Whats wrong?"
Bakugo asked once again.

He was trying to make izuku more comfortable. All he wanted was to make sure he was okay.

"Theres n-nothing wrong Kacchan. Stop with- what is this?" Izuku asked as he stood up.

"This is me caring about you dipshit." Bakugo replied irritated.

"Well then stop!"
Izuku snapped.

"I won't. And you better get used to that. I wont let you go again." Bakugo spoke softly, his voice wavering.

"God can you all just stop! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS KEEPING ME ALIVE! WELL NEWS FLASH! MAYBE YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUISNESS!" Izuku shouted out in anger.