Chapter 16 : Answers

Izuku pov:

Ugh my head is killing me. What's happening? Where...oh. right.

I hear people talking. It's hard to make out what their saying though so I decide to open my eyes. Wait..it's toga.. She's infront of me. My brows furrow deeply as my eyesight focuses onto what she's doing. She's grabbing a knife. Why is she- shit she's comming twoards me.

"Good your awake!"

I stare at her as she inches closer to me with the weapon raised.

"When did you receive the quirk?"
A male voice demands frome the dark corner. I try to focus on the person but the room is far too dark. The only light comming frome above me, it's almost  blinding. My neck...it..it hurts? Why does it hurt? What happened?

Think izuku think....okay..okay I went with them..and then..then they chained me? I try to move my wrists only to find them tightly bound behind me. Okay yeah..yeah they did. I take a deep breath before squinting my eyes shut. Then what? Toga she..got on top of me..and she...what?..what did she do?...wait! She whispered? What did she whisper?...wait..then..she injected me with something.. In my neck...and then everything went blurry and now...I'm here. Okay so where exactly is here? I try to look around only to be met with someone harshly grabbing my face.

"It's rude to not answer someone Deku'kun! For a hero you sure need to learn some manners you know."

My brows furrow deeply as I stare at her. What?

"Ugh fine I'll repeat it then. When.Did.You. Receive.The.Quirk!"
She asks clearly annoyed.

"W-What'd..y-you..do..t'me?"
I ask avoiding the question. My words are slurred but understandable, I think?

"I asked first."
She shoots back sharply.

"When...all got y'urs! W-When I was a kid."
I answer.

"Liar!"

A harsh slap lands on my cheek, my head jerks to the side painfully. I clench my jaw as I look back at her hatefully. Why can't they just fucking kill me already.

" You know, you really do make me sad Deku'kun. When you LIE. Remember what we said about that precious... innocent...little girl of yours?"

Who is she- oh. Oh..right..

"I suggest you answer everything before something terribly tragic happens to her."
She says sarcasticly.

"Why do you want to know!"

Suddenly toga is pushed to the side, a large male takes her place. My eyesight is blocked by a fist directed at my face. My head snaps to the side once more. My lip stinging at the contact.

"I'm sick of your fucking arrogance."

I chuckle silently at their struggle.

"Oh you think it funny huh? ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION!"

Cold hands lock onto my throat. My grin fades away as I start to choke. My lungs begging for air. Even through the increasing pressure I manage to use the little breath that I had to whisper out-

"W-What..are..you..*gasp*..gonna..do..k-kill me?"
I manage to whisper out.

"I might."
He contemplates.

"Quit it! Don't give him what he wants! We still need answers!"
Toga yelled as she rips his hands off of my throat.

My body jerks at the motion, only then I realise that I'm on a chair. The chair under me wobbles around on the uneven flooring.