Chapter 17: Betrayal

Katsuki pov:

Me and that hobo have been searching the streets endlessly for 2 fucking days trying to find that nerd. Everyone is on edge and it's fucking driving me crazy. I haven't been able to sleep without dreaming of that dumbass either killing himself or his life less body being dumped at UA's doorstep.

It's even affecting the hobo. All he does is pace around doing fuck knows what. Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever seen him sleep. A all. Fucking weirdo.

The alarm of the school sounds and he jumps up. I stare at him as he runs twoards his phone checking for notifications.

"It's them."
Is all he says before running off.

I jump out of my seat and follow after him. Fuck please just let that dumbass be alive. Please.

I rush up the stairs to the rooftop. Why do they always choose the rooftop? It's annoying running up the stairs.

Once it each the top I see everyone gathering, staring. My eyes follow their gazed to the villians. Wait- deku. Shigiraki is holding him but...he looks..dead. is he dead!?

My heart pounds in my chest as I run up to the others, my gaze refusing to leave deku. Please please don't be dead.

"What did you do to him!"
Mina screams.

I stare the boy up and down. He's covered in blood. His right leg's pants are soaked in it...so is his side. His hair is all messed up and his lip is open. The hell they do to him?

"It's simple really ~ We got what we wanted."
Toga says with a wide smile.

I'll fucking wipe that smile off her face when I beat her ass.

Aizawa steps closer his quirk activating, as he does Shigiraki grabs izuku's neck a hovered him over the edge of the building. Aizawa stops in his tracts.

"Is he...alive?"
He asks hesitantly.

The silence is overbearing. My heart is beating in my ears as I stare at izuku's limo and bloodied body.

"ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION."
I scream out frustrated and angry.

They took him and tortured him for a quirk he wasn't even born with! Fucksake deku did you really have to take that idiot of hero's hair!?

"Not for long."

Fuck. I stare at izuku. Wait.. he's moving. C'mon deku fight back. I watch as he comes to the realisation that he's being chocked. He's panicking obviously but something else is wrong... he looks so..out of it. What did they do to him?

He weakly claws at the hands around his throat desperately trying to escape.

"Stand down or we kill him."
Shigiraki warns.

Aizawa's gaze connects to mine. The bursts of explosions in my palms smoke themselves out as I miserably watch Shigiraki return izuku back onto the rooftop. I stare at the swaying boy. He's been drugged. Those bastards fucking drugged him.

"Release him now."
Aizawa demands.

"Oh don't worry so much, be glad he's alive. For his part anyway. We wanted to kill him but why would we give him that pleasure Hm?"
She sneers.

I grind my teeth as I imagine ripping her fucking jaw out. That bitch will pay.

"You can have him. It's pretty boring when someone doesn't beg you to keep em alive y'know."
She says as Shigiraki shoves him forward.

I rush twoards him as his limp body start plummeting to the ground.

I blast a few flames at the fuckers, some jumping into the portal behind them and the others narrowly escaping the blaze. When I see them again, I'll kill em.