Chapter 15 : Sacrifices

Aizawa pov:

My head snaps backwards as I stare at izuku who I standing directly infront of Shigiraki. His face is torn between fear and acceptance.

My brain is racing through possibilities. There's no way I could get to Eri in time but izuku cannot hand himself over. It's a death wish.

"The hell you want frome him!"
Katsuki yells out to Dabi who was standing infront of him, Hands flaming.

My gaze returns to Hizashi whom was already overpowered by Dabi. He's leaning on a wall , holding tightly onto his wrist. Burns travelling up his forearm, neck and hand. His wrist also appears to be snapped. His face is scrunched in pain but atleast he's conscious if things turn sideways.
The small group of students are backed up next to Hizashi, all baring injuries of their own. This is definitely a shitty situation.

"He bares one for all."
Dabi answers.

"So which will it be Deku? Eri..or you?"
Shigiraki prys as he grabs onto her arm. She fights to loosen his grip.

My heart is beating in my ears as I watch the situation unfold.

"She's a child! Leave her out of this mess."
I yell out through gritted teeth.

"Decide."
He grabs her and shoves her over the edge. Her weight shifting to the only hand that's keeping her on the building. She squeals around as both her arms latch onto his forearm in a desperate escape attempt. Her scream echo's through my ears as tears stream down her face.

My breathing intensives as I watch her feet kick in the open air.

"N-NO! PLEASE I'LL GO WITH YOU! JUST-give her back!"
Izuku screams as his hands flail out into her direction.

"Problem Child. You can't-"
My heart sinks deeper into my stomach. I can't let them take him.

He stares back at me, his eyes holding so much sadness. My stare pleads with him but he's persistent.

"Midoriya!"
Hazashi calls out to him but he's ignored.

"Let her go."
Izuku says as he reaches Shigiraki.

In a swift movement he throws her back onto the concrete rooftop. Problem Child steps forward to him.

"IZUKU!"
Katsuki screams out as he fights to get past Dabi.

Izuku looks back at kacchan, his eyes full with tears. "I'm sorry but I can't be the cause of her death." He says quietly.  And with that Dabi blasts a final flame and retreats back to them. I watch as izuku's wrists are grabbed and he's yanked back. Toga slips away Frome me as she runs twoards her group. A  portal appears behind them, I bolt closer but it's too late they shove izuku into the dark mist. I watch as Shigiraki leaves with a huge grin on his face, the portal closing back after him.

"IZUKU!"
Katsuki calls out but it's too late. He's gone.

Fuck fuck fuck. How the hell did this shitty situation even happen!? I walk over to Hizashi who it now sitting up against the wall groaning.

"How the hell did they get her!?"
I ask frustrated.

"Threatened a teacher into handing her over."
He replied with a heavy sigh.

" This is a fucking mess."
I mumble under my breath as I walk over to the group of students.

"Go to your dorms."
Is all I say as I walk back over and help Hazashi up.

"How are we going to get him back?"
He asks through pain gritted teeth.

I slide him up the wall and say -
" *Sigh* I don't know. Can you walk?"