4

Chapter 4 Lost in a soft "husband"

"I've asked around, your family is rich, and you are good-looking, so I don't plan to divorce."

Jiang Nuonuo said seriously. The reason why the deputy regretted not getting divorced was because he was interested in his money and face. After all, no one would like a person who loves vanity and only cares about appearance.

Sure enough, Lu Beichen frowned after hearing his words, and even the expression on his face became dark and unclear.

Jiang Nuonuo was a little uneasy. Could it be that he had gone too far?

He felt a little guilty and decided to tell a white lie to comfort the other person's hurt heart.

"Actually, this matter..."

"Today was an accident, but it won't happen again in the future!" Lu Beichen said indifferently.

It seems that Uncle Liu and Aunt Zhang will have to ask for leave separately in the future.

Uncle Liu is the gardener in the villa, and he and Aunt Zhang are married. They took leave this time because their daughter, who is in college, is back and they want to go home for a reunion dinner.

"Ah?" Jiang Nuonuo was a little confused.

"I won't let you stay alone in the villa in the future," he thought for a while and comforted: "Don't worry, in addition to us, there are Aunt Zhang and Uncle Liu in the villa. You don't have to be afraid." Since they are married, they should bear the

responsibility He has no less responsibility. Even if he knows that the other party has a purpose for marrying him, so what.

As long as you keep your eyelids low, you will never go wrong.

Also..., his husband's voice is quite pleasant.

Jiang Nuonuo was even more confused. Wasn't the point of what he said about vanity and superficiality? Why does Lu Beichen pay attention to the previous sentence? Did he not pay attention to what he said next?

But wouldn't it be a little too hurtful to emphasize those words at this time?

Lu Beichen looked confused when he saw the person in front of him, and his pretty face almost turned into a little old man.

Not to mention, the boy looked pretty good after he cleaned himself up. If it could be like this in the future, he wouldn't mind coming back to spend more time with her.

"You haven't eaten yet! Dry your hair and go downstairs to eat first."

After saying that, he took a deep look at the other person again, then turned around and went out.

He completely forgot that this was his own room. As a mysophobic person, he didn't even let the cleaning staff in. If it weren't for being too busy at work and Aunt Zhang had watched him grow up since he was a child, he would still have to find time to clean himself now. .

Not to mention allowing other people into the room and occupying the bathroom.

Jiang Nuonuo was also confused. Could it be that there was a deviation in the plot? I deliberately took a shower in the bathroom of Lu Beichen's room!

He was prepared to bear the other party's anger, but not only was he not angry, he even invited him to dinner?

Jiang Nuonuo lowered her eyes and thought, but she couldn't figure out the reason until she dried her hair.

"Gululu."

A sound of protest came from his belly, which made Jiang Nuonuo, who was still confused just now, blush unconsciously.

He pursed his lips. Since he couldn't figure it out, he shouldn't think about it. The mysophobia path was not going to work. He still had the coquettish path.

Thinking of this, Jiang Nuonuo cheered up again and walked towards the restaurant with his thoughts flying.

As soon as he arrived at the door, he saw Lu Beichen placing plates on the dining table one by one.

Jiang Nuonuo couldn't help but be a little surprised. There was no one else in the villa today, so were these dishes...

Lu Beichen didn't sit down when someone came over. He just looked at the dishes on the table in a daze, thinking that the other party didn't like them, so he spoke indifferently.

"These dishes are made by Aunt Zhang to take care of my taste. She is not here today, so I will make do with some for now, and tell her directly what I want to eat in the future." After

thinking about it, he continued: "If you don't like it, just Order takeout by yourself," he paused and added, "But don't bring the takeout box into the house."

The meaning was very clear. Either eat the prepared food together, or go out and solve it yourself. He would not accommodate it. The opponent's.