88

Chapter 88: Baby, it doesn't hurt, my husband is here.

With Lu Mingke joining in, they cut down the tree stumps at an extremely fast speed.

Jiang Nuonuo and Feng Xiaozhi were stunned. They squatted aside and raised their heads, their eyes full of little stars.

"Brother Mingke is so awesome!" Feng Xiaozhi said with admiration, "I will be as awesome as brother Mingke in the future." Jiang

Nuonuo touched his head and said firmly: "Well, Xiaozhi will definitely be able to be like him in the future. Brother Mingke is just as powerful."

"OK, you're done." Lu Mingke wiped the sweat off his forehead handsomely, and put a handsome sword flower on his hand, which attracted Feng Xiaozhi's admiration even more.

Lu Mingke originally went to look for noodles but couldn't find them, but by accident he found rice and vegetables, which he could just give to Feng Xiaozhi. There happened to be some seasonings in the house where they lived, so the three of them went back to cook happily.

Until the sun went down and Tang Yuan was about to come back, Jiang Nuonuo and the other two were still staring at each other in the kitchen.

The reason is that although Jiang Nuonuo can cook noodles, he can only cook them, but he can't make a fire.

Therefore, after two hours, adhering to the principle of not giving up, the two finally lit a fire when they saw Tang Yuan's figure approaching from far away.

"Phew! The fire is finally lit." Jiang Nuonuo raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his face.

It was so difficult that they almost had to ride their bikes.

Seeing that the kitchen was finally on the right track, Lu Mingke went out to help Tang Yuan get things.

In the kitchen, the little boy stood in front of the stove with a serious face. His delicate little face was stained with black stains at some point, like an abandoned kitten.

The little tabby cat muttered something. If you got closer, you could hear him chanting from time to time.

"Put the noodles in the boiling water, cut them off, then add seasonings and green onions."

He would use chopsticks to test the noodles in the pot from time to time, so seriously that he didn't even know when the photographer in the kitchen disappeared.

Jiang Nuonuo swallowed unconsciously. She had been exercising all day today, and the lunch she had eaten at noon had already been digested. Especially the smell of noodles blown by the wind from time to time on the tip of her nose made Jiang Nuonuo even hungrier.

Jiang Nuonuo moved the tip of her nose, licked her lips, and put the chopsticks into the pot again, wanting to test whether the noodles were cooked.

As a result, a gust of evil wind blew out of nowhere, blowing all the hot air in the pot towards Jiang Nuonuo.

"Ah!" The scorching steam burned the back of Jiang Nuonuo's hand. It hurt so much that his fingers loosened and his chopsticks fell to the ground with a crisp sound.

The boy had been cared for since he was a child and had never experienced such pain. Jiang Nuonuo, who couldn't bear the pain, instantly opened his mouth and did not dare to move his injured hand. He stood there blankly, not knowing what to do next. do what.

Lu Beichen's face flashed through his mind for a moment, and he didn't know if he had gotten off work. If he were around, he would definitely comfort him, so that he wouldn't be in so much pain.