66

Chapter 66. Congratulations to Secretary Zhang for his promotion...

"Dudududu."

Lu Beichen raised his eyebrows. Unexpectedly, Secretary Jiang Nuonuo was quite rigorous.

"Come in!" He smiled.

But as the carved door opened, what he saw was not that cute figure.

After Zhang Qiu entered the door, he first glanced at Lu Beichen's face to make sure that he was in a good mood, and then he had many calculations in his mind.

"Hello, Mr. Lu, here are the results of yesterday's meeting, as well as the content of the afternoon meeting. Please review it."

Lu Beichen's smile faded when he saw that it was not the person in his heart, and he said calmly: "Put it here! "

Okay!" Zhang Qiu said with a serious look, like a seasoned secretary who only focused on work and could not see the tense situation just now.

Just when he put the file down, he moved closer to Lu Beichen intentionally or unintentionally, and happened to turn to an incomplete chapter.

"Wait!"

Zhang Qiu put down the documents and just turned around when the expected voice came over.

There was a decent smile on her face, and she was not at all panicked. It was as if Lu Beichen's call to her was just a normal call between superiors and subordinates, and no one could find any mistake.

Lu Beichen's eyes flashed with displeasure and he said, "Take it back and rearrange it."

He didn't say whether the content was wrong or something else. Anyway, he would naturally find it when he took it back.

Zhang Qiu had just the right amount of shock on his face, and without any excuse, he went to get the documents.

"Okay Mr. Lu."

If it was normal, she would definitely take it and leave without hesitation, because Mr. Lu is experienced in doing things and naturally doesn't like others to be sloppy.

But now, after getting the file, she seemed to have accidentally turned over the missing piece.

Then she frowned, as if she just realized it now, and whispered: "It's true that these interns can make mistakes on such important documents. It seems that it is better to have less contact with them in the future." She reorganized her

emotions . , said to Lu Beichen: "Don't worry, Mr. Lu, I will sort out the documents immediately and never make any more mistakes."

In one sentence, all the mistakes were attributed to the interns.

She is an old employee of Canglan. She worked in sales before coming to the secretariat, so she has some knowledge in reading and speaking.

Lu Beichen is a strict lawyer and a meticulous boss. To put it bluntly, he cannot tolerate any mistakes.

And he never looks at the process, only the results.

Therefore, Zhang Qiu's straightforward style of doing things allowed her to be reused, and also allowed her to know what to say to make Lu Beichen dislike the group of interns.

This was her usual method, as long as it left a thorn in Lu Beichen's heart.

Sure enough, Lu Beichen frowned even deeper after hearing about the intern, "If you don't have the ability, just hire someone else. Also, if you know the importance of the document, why do you still give it to the intern?" "Don't tell me that it is.