23

Chapter 23 "Thank you, husband, I'm the best~"

Jiang Nuonuo ate the porridge in the bowl in small sips, looking up from the corner of her eyes at the man opposite her from time to time.

This was the reason why he didn't sit next to him in an annoying manner today, begging for food from him. He could better observe the other person's face when he was facing him.

But I saw that his expression was as usual, without any hint of ridicule.

Does that mean the other person doesn't know why he's crying?

Before I had time to secretly rejoice, I thought about how I cried without any image last night, and my face turned hot.

Seeing that the person opposite was hesitant to speak, Lu Beichen took a napkin to wipe his mouth.

"What's wrong? It doesn't taste good?"

Jiang Nuonuo put down the spoon and shook his head repeatedly. The porridge in his mouth was bulging because he had no time to swallow it. His beautiful big eyes were full of guilt, like a little porridge that was eating secretly. squirrel.

The corners of Lu Beichen's mouth curled up in a slight arc, and his voice was gentler than ever before.

"If it's delicious, eat more. It depends on how thin you are."

He said, picking up the chopsticks and placing a few side dishes that the boy often eats on the plate in front of him.

Jiang Nuonuo's eyes widened instantly, and she almost choked on the porridge in her mouth.

What happened to Lu Beichen? You don't want to harm him!

It is said that a cold and tyrannical person is always a man who doesn't smile. If he smiles, he will either go bankrupt or die. Did he offend him in any way?

His little mind was spinning rapidly, thinking carefully about the other party's actions from yesterday to today.

Didn't he offend the other party? However, the other party was unreasonable and almost failed to collect the debt.

Wait, debt collection? Suddenly an idea flashed through him, and he seemed to know why Lu Beichen was so gentle today.

He must be feeling guilty for suddenly pulling him away yesterday and preventing him from saying goodbye to Qi Wenbai.

It's really hard for him. He pretends to be gentle just to make up for his mistakes. Then forgive him generously!

But she had to do it to make him dislike him, so Jiang Nuonuo swallowed the porridge in her mouth, all eight of her teeth showing.

"Thank you, husband, husband is the best!"

Lu Beichen felt relieved when he saw that he had returned to his previous activity.

It seems that his group of "friends" are not very important!

look! Now that he has his "good friend", Jiang Nuonuo can forget about them in an instant.

The voice couldn't help but say briskly: "As your best friend, if you have anything to do in the future, just ask. I will help you if I can, and I will find a way for you if I can't." Just don't revert to your previous temperament.

Jiang Nuonuo's eyes lit up when he heard this. It turned out that the other party was serious about wanting to be friends with him! He thought the other party was trying to make him happy!

In this case, can I borrow money from him?

no! Isn't it a bad idea to borrow money just after making friends? And even if you borrow money, you still have to buy things that the other party doesn't like.