22

Chapter 22 Husband, I'm sorry, let me rub it for you~

"Since fate has allowed you and me to meet, it proves that we are destined to be together. From now on, we will depend on each other. Don't worry, I won't let you be bullied anymore. I'll have a mouthful of soup with you. I can have a bone like yours."

The old man's lines in the short video flashed through Jiang Nuonuo's mind from time to time, making him angry at Lu Beichen who said the same thing.

Even because of these warm words, he was comforted, and tears flowed from the corners of his eyes. Perhaps Lu Beichen was too gentle at this moment, which reminded him of his relatives.

Suddenly, I feel emotional about the scene, and I can't help myself.

Jiang Nuonuo stretched out her thin white hands and sought comfort from the man in aggrieved manner, her beautiful big eyes full of longing.

Lu Beichen felt soft in his heart for a moment as he looked at the soft boy who was looking for a hug from his owner like a wounded animal.

Just apologize for what happened last night!

Lu Beichen leaned down and hugged the person slowly.

The moment they embraced each other, Lu Beichen's body stiffened. Although the boy would sleep with him in his arms these past few nights, today was the first time that he took the initiative to hug him.

It seems... okay?

Jiang Nuonuo didn't care what the other person was thinking. The moment he hugged her, he felt like he had found a shelter from the wind, and the grievances in his heart couldn't stop pouring out.

"Husband... I only have you... Wu..." Although he had accepted the fact that he came to another world alone, Jiang Nuonuo, who had never been far away, still felt panic in his heart.

Thinking about that poor little dog again, isn't he alone and helpless now?

Feeling more and more aggrieved, he could no longer bear it. The tears in his eyes were like a river that had burst its banks, rushing in, vowing to drain away all the bitter tears he had never shed in his previous life.

Until I had vented enough and was tired and sleepy from crying, I still didn't let go of the man's strong arms.

Lu Beichen looked at the boy in his arms who was still sobbing from time to time even when he fell asleep. There was a hint of tenderness and distress in his dull eyes.

If anyone familiar with her saw him, they would definitely be surprised. It is rare to see this man who is usually ruthless and meticulous, have such a gentle side.

...

In the early morning, the breeze blew into the room through the half-closed curtains, passing through the dark blue quilt and brushing against the young man's thick eyelashes.

There are still tiny drops of water hanging on the small brush-like eyelashes. When the wind blows, the water droplets gather along the eyelashes towards the eye sockets.

A chill hit her, and Jiang Nuonuo unconsciously closed her eyes tightly and rubbed the pillow she was holding in her arms uncomfortably.

But the usually soft and silky pillow became extremely hard at this moment, and when the water droplets were wiped away, there was an itching sensation in the eyes.

He pursed his lips and angrily tried to push the pillow that had become hard for some reason, but he couldn't push it away.

Young Master Jiang, who had the energy to wake up, opened his eyes and slapped the pillow angrily.