25

Chapter 25 The cake is not as sweet as Nuo Nuo~

Jiang Nuo Nuo, who is seriously learning how to make desserts at home, has no idea that the protagonist Gong Shou's first meeting in the novel was so slutty, and it was because of him.

At this moment, he had a serious look on his face and picked up a spoon quite rigorously. When he scooped up the flour, he frowned. With a flick of his finger, half of the flour fell in a swipe, and his frown deepened.

He put the spoon into the flour bag again and scooped up another full spoonful.

His face was a little broken, and he looked helplessly at Aunt Zhang who was still watching the show.

"Aunt Zhang, why is this spoonful different from the one you scooped? Is it a big spoonful or a small spoonful?"

Aunt Zhang looked funny. The boy's face was immature, and he pretended to have a serious expression, just like a child. Pretending to be an adult makes people want to tease her.

"Just the right amount, there's no need to ask too much."

Hearing this, Jiang Nuonuo felt like a cold wind was blowing over her, chilling her heart to the core.

What is the appropriate amount? ? ! !

Aunt Zhang laughed out loud and asked Jiang Nuonuo to stand where she was, not daring to move, for fear that the flour on her hands would be spilled on Jiang Nuonuo's face with resentment.

No longer teasing him, Aunt Zhang motioned for him to scoop the flour into the bowl.

She was quite patient. Not only did she demonstrate how to do it, but she also taught Jiang Nuonuo all the little tricks she had figured out without reservation.

His little head was instantly filled with a large amount of knowledge. Even though he was smart and intelligent, he could not escape the fate of being knocked unconscious.

I didn't expect it to be so difficult to make a small cake. It's really hard for Aunt Zhang who cooks in different ways every day.

"It would be great if we had cake flour at home. Flour is still too difficult for people who are new to it." Aunt Zhang looked at Jiang Nuonuo who was cautiously telling one step by herself and doing the other by him.

Jiang Nuonuo, who was putting the cake embryo into the oven, made a note of this in her mind and thought about going to the supermarket to buy it together in the afternoon.

After closing the door and turning on the power, he felt relieved and began to look forward to the first cake he made in his life.

He looked at it seriously, focusing all his attention on the oven, completely unaware of Aunt Zhang's expression of hesitation.

"Ding!"

Jiang Nuonuo's eyes lit up and she quickly ran to the door of the villa. As soon as she opened the door, she saw Lu Beichen coming from the garage.

He walked over briskly and took the briefcase in his hand.

"Husband is back! Husband has worked hard at work!"

The haze in my heart was instantly cured by the boy's sweet smile, and I couldn't help but raise my hand to rub the other person's stiff hair.

But when he was about to touch the other person's head, he reacted, his fingers froze, and after a moment, he naturally placed them on his head with the young man's confused eyes.

"What's on your hair?"

The deep voice heard in Jiang Nuonuo's ears, which made his white and tender ears turn red. His little face became red, and he bit his lower lip in embarrassment.