42

Chapter 42, Boyfriend by Day, Husband by Night

Before deciding to show off, Lu Beichen was already prepared to never believe whatever the boy said, but when he heard this soft expectation, he felt shamefully again Want to be scammed.

He was very close to the boy at this moment, so close that he could clearly see the water droplets on his eyelashes and the light under his eyes.

It seems to be packed with sincerity and looking forward to growing old together with myself.

His heart skipped a beat unconsciously, and he stared at the young man for a long time, his eyes shining with anticipation that he didn't even notice.

Lifting the boy's chin with his hand, a warm touch came, like an electric shock, traveling along the fingertips and all the way to the limbs.

Feeling Jiang Nuonuo's body also froze for a moment, Lu Beichen's low and hoarse voice came slowly.

"Jiang Nuonuo, no one can stay safe after deceiving me. Today I will give the Jiang family a face and spare you this time." "

So, you'd better think clearly before speaking, otherwise, I will let you know The price for cheating on me."

The hot breath sprayed on his face, making Jiang Nuonuo, who was breathing too fast, his heart beat faster, his mind went blank, and he looked at the other person with dull eyes, unable to think of anything.

At this moment, he heard the man ask him to speak, and by some strange coincidence, he repeated what he just said again.

Whether it was because he was too nervous or the temperature in the room was too high, Jiang Nuonuo's little face turned red, and her delicate and timid eyes touched Lu Beichen's heartstrings like a hook, and also shortened the distance between the two.

Getting closer and closer, so close that Jiang Nuonuo's eyes widened, her breathing stopped, and her pupils were filled with Lu Beichen's eyes that were a little scarlet due to excitement.

The cold touch on his lips caused Jiang Nuonuo's already blank brain to freeze on the spot.

Soft and sweet, bouncy like jelly, Lu Beichen was stunned for a moment when he attached the piece of soft skin. His reason told him to let go, but in his heart he struggled to tell himself that it was okay. This was his certified wife.

Then Jiang Nuonuo felt the pressure between her lips become stronger for a moment, and then they separated.

Almost instantly, Jiang Nuonuo's already red cheeks spread all the way out like a contagion, dyeing her neck and earlobes, so red that they dripped blood.

His pupils opened to their maximum size and he looked at the man in front of him in disbelief, wondering which link had gone wrong.

"You..."

Lu Beichen regretfully ran his fingertips across the young man's delicate and fair cheeks, finally stopping at the two red lips that darkened his eyes.

The hoarse voice seemed to be restraining something.

"From now on, I will be your boyfriend during the day and your husband at night." No one stipulates that falling in love and getting married can't happen at the same time!

Jiang Nuonuo's heart trembled, and her whole body was like a peeled prawn, red and bleeding.

"But..." He wanted to explain, but he didn't know how to speak. He was so anxious that tears filled his eyes, and he was so weak that he seemed to have been bullied.

Lu Beichen gently wiped away the tears that overflowed from the corners of his eyes with his thumb, and spoke without refusal.

"No but."