47

Chapter 47, "Then feed the baby until he thinks it's enough."

The early summer sun shines on the earth, shining warmly through the floor-to-ceiling windows on the two-meter-wide bed in the room.

Jiang Nuonuo curled up in a dark quilt, her soft chestnut hair seemed to be wet with sweat, and it hung in clusters on her fair forehead.

I don't know what he was dreaming about. The weak young man's body was trembling slightly. If you listen carefully, you can still hear several unconscious murmurs in his sleep.

"Slow down", "No more", "It hurts"

followed by a few panicked murmurs, a few crystals hung on the curled eyelashes, and the fair and translucent face was flushed. Maybe the dream was too scary, and the hanging Tears instantly fell on the pillow, pitiful and especially lovable.

"Woo..." A cry escaped from his mouth, and Jiang Nuonuo opened her eyes fiercely.

When he saw the empty bed next to him, his beating heart finally calmed down.

After calming down, the physical discomfort invaded his brain, making his already rosy face even redder.

Oh my God! What happened to me last night? Why did you agree to Lu Beichen?

ah! ! !

Jiang Nuonuo covered her head with the quilt again, and then shook her head desperately, trying to get rid of the things that kept appearing in her mind.

hiss!

The body that looked like it had been run over by a wheel couldn't bear the torment at all, and it seemed to be pulled there after only a slight shake.

An unspeakable pain hit him, making his already ashamed heart feel a little aggrieved.

Lu Beichen was indeed a big scumbag. Not only did he make himself weak last night, but he finally fainted and had to wake him up to continue to faint. As a result, he left him early in the morning!

The more she thought about it, the more she felt aggrieved. She wondered if it was because of the relationship between the two. When Jiang Nuonuo thought of the other party, she not only felt pain in her body, but also had a strange feeling. She wanted Lu Beichen to hug him and kiss him, but also wanted to Ask him to comfort himself.

But now not only did he not get comfort, he also left him alone on the bed and went to work.

It's so ruthless to pull dicks, I won't deal with the big bad guy anymore.

Jiang Nuonuo felt like she was falling apart and couldn't get up. She could only angrily grab the quilt under her to vent her anger.

"Big bad guy, scumbag, I'll never pay attention to you again..."

Suddenly, the darkness in front of his eyes left, and a bright light came, which startled Jiang Nuonuo. Before he could react, he was wrapped in a familiar embrace. Stop, Jiang Nuonuo trembled, the memory of pain came back again.

Although he didn't sleep all night, Lu Beichen still got up when it was about to dawn. He first pushed out the quilt to the boy who unconsciously reached out to hold him back and didn't want him to go.

Then he kissed the other person's little mouth that was pouting aggrievedly even when he was asleep, and the doting in his eyes almost turned into reality.

Regretfully scratching the bridge of the young man's nose, Lu Beichen's steps when he went out were brisk, and he could not tell the fatigue from not sleeping all night.

He first went to the kitchen to let Aunt Zhang cook some lean meat porridge and warm it in the pot, and then went to the study to deal with the company's affairs.