54

Chapter 54, "My name is not a child, my name is Jiang Nuonuo"

Huainan Sanatorium is the most prestigious sanatorium in the country. It has gathered the top doctors of various disciplines in the country and even the world. Likewise, its expensive price and luxury The architecture is unmatched by ordinary people.

As soon as the car stopped at the gate, Jiang Nuonuo couldn't wait to jump out. Today he was wearing a sky blue long-sleeved T-shirt, which made his delicate little face look fairer.

At this time, his face was red, his hands were clenched, his mouth was slightly pursed, and he walked with an aura of grievance and indignation.

Lu Beichen is a big bad guy and a liar. He clearly promised to give him a hug and then tell him what Grandma Lu liked. But in the end, he hugged him and kissed him. As a result, he got the sentence "Grandma likes you like this.

" Is that true? At first glance, it was just to make him happy and lie to him, huh!

"Kid, where are we going?"

Jiang Nuonuo was angry and walked in by himself as soon as he got off the car. As a result, he underestimated the building area and luxury of this sanatorium and got lost as soon as he entered.

It was still early, and there was no one in the nursing home. He didn't even see the nurse. He could only try to distinguish the surrounding buildings in order to find the location of the inpatient building.

The more he looked, the more confused he became. In the end, he didn't even know which direction he had just come in from.

well!

Jiang Nuonuo stood in the middle of the central garden with her head pulled up, debating whether to call Lu Beichen, when a sound like the sound of nature came to her ears.

He turned around in surprise and saw a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes, wearing a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, dressed in a gentlemanly manner.

Jiang Nuonuo showed a bright smile, "Hello! Do you know where to go to the inpatient department? I seem to be lost." The

boy's voice was soft and waxy, like a lost lamb who had found the direction, with a hint of nervous expectation. the taste of.

The middle-aged man looked at the cute little lamb with a smile like a flower, and his deep eyes darkened.

"I happen to be going to the inpatient department, if you don't mind, why don't we come together?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw stars in the boy's surprised eyes, and he nodded like a chicken pecking at rice.

"Don't dislike it, don't dislike it, let's go quickly!" If the delay continued, he was afraid that Lu Beichen would not wait for him after receiving Grandma Lu.

The smile in the man's eyes deepened, and he took Jiang Nuonuo and walked in one direction.

"Is this your first time here, kid? Are you not with the adults at home?"

Along the way, the middle-aged man seemed to be chatting with the boy casually.

When Jiang Nuonuo heard his question, her cheeks suddenly became bulging again when she thought of Lu Beichen who was still angry with him before leaving.

He said angrily: "I came alone."

After thinking for a while, he said seriously: "Sir, my name is Jiang Nuonuo, not a kid."

He has graduated from college and is an adult. Even in his previous life, he was an adult. Yes, you are not a child.

The middle-aged man looked at his cute little expression, pinched it unconsciously with his fingers, and said with a smile: "Don't call me sir, Nuo Nuo. My surname is Han, just call me Brother Han."