20

Chapter 20 You have such a bad temper, be careful not to have a wife.

"Mr. Lu, the detailed information of the people present in Dingxu 306 private room tonight has been sent to your email. Please check it."

Lu Beichen hung up the phone and rubbed his tired face with his fingertips. Between the eyebrows, he put down the documents that needed to be signed and clicked on the information mentioned by the assistant.

After just one glance, he frowned and read it quickly with patience.

I had a splitting headache, the fatigue just now had completely dissipated, leaving only anger.

With a "pop" sound, the mouse was thrown heavily on the table. If the table hadn't been made of solid wood, it would have suffered the same fate.

On the way back, Jiang Nuonuo was getting angry with him, refusing to listen to anything he said, as if those group of friends were more powerful than the sky and he couldn't live without them.

He thought there was some kind of brotherhood and brotherly love between them!

The result was such a ghostly appearance, the other party was obviously using him as a cash machine.

If you don't know how to make friends, then don't make friends!

He picked up his cell phone and dialed his assistant, "Since the other party dares to come to Dingxu to eat Overlord Dinner, he must be prepared to bear the consequences. You should handle this matter yourself and don't let me see these people again in the future. "

Yes! Mr. Lu!"

Liu Qin, who had never seen Lu Beichen lose such a temper before, hung up the phone and arranged the matter overnight, fearing that the other party would let Lu Beichen lose his temper so early in the morning. Always seen.

At the same time, he was wondering, are these people tired of living? It's not good to offend anyone but this guy.

Zhang Dong and others could not have imagined that an ordinary party to "trick Jiang" would turn into this. At first, they all tried their best to think of how to please Jiang Nuonuo and make him give up the urge to pay back the money, and then start again. Take the opportunity to borrow some money.

As a result, a man who claimed to be a lawyer arrived. He was eloquent and well-spoken, and he frightened them into silence, as if they would face jail if they did not pay back the money within three days.

They finally came to their senses after the other party left, and were discussing how to deal with this matter? Another group of big and round people rushed in and asked them to pay.

Only then did they realize that Jiang Nuonuo had really changed, regardless of the brotherhood between them.

Under the threat of this group of people, Zuo Qinglong and right Baihu, they settled the bill in tears and collected the money they owed Jiang Nuonuo overnight.

Before Liu Qin could take action to drive them away, he went back to his hometown in despair.

Jiang Nuonuo didn't know about these things. When he woke up the next day, he found several text messages on his phone indicating that the bank account had been received, as well as messages from Zhang Dong and others begging for forgiveness.

Jiang Nuonuo rubbed her eyes and looked over and over again in disbelief, finally confirming the fact that they had paid back the money.

The confusion that he had just woken up was covered by a big smiling face. He was so surprised that the young man jumped up from the bed and danced for a long time without calming down the excitement in his heart.