29

Chapter 29 Husband~ Someone scared me~

"Why are you so careless?"

The expected pain did not come, but he ran into a strong embrace. A familiar voice sounded in his ears, and Jiang Nuonuo was about to jump out. My heart slowly returned to its normal position, and I leaned into the man's arms for a while and patted my chest in fear.

It was so scary that he thought he was going to fall.

Jiang Nuonuo turned her head and showed a grateful smile to the man, and then she caught a glimpse of Luo Qiu opposite him, looking at the man behind him without blinking.

The memory of being frightened so hard that her legs cramped hit her. Jiang Nuonuo instantly pouted her mouth and raised her nostrils to the sky.

Like a bullied puppy, when it sees its owner, it immediately holds its head high and its chest high. It is ready to pounce with all its might, even if the person standing in front of it is a wealthy wolf, tiger or leopard, it is not afraid anymore.

Although he can't beat Luo Qiu, Lu Beichen can!

Although the book does not mention his martial arts value, it does say "Lu Beichen can easily knock down Qi Wenbai."

In other words, Lu Beichen is even more powerful than Qi Wenbai!

"Husband! That man scared me!"

Jiang Nuonuo stretched out her little finger and pointed at Luo Qiu, looking at Lu Beichen with a very aggrieved look.

Lu Beichen controlled the urge to pinch the other person's nose and looked forward.

"What's going on?" His voice was calm, as if he didn't take this matter seriously at all.

But Luo Qiu's eyes widened.

He didn't know Lu Beichen, but the other party's reply undoubtedly confirmed the fact that Jiang Nuonuo was her husband.

What happened to Jiang Nuonuo? How come you still have a husband after not seeing each other for a few days? wrong! Did he take Yimin seriously?

Do you really not like it? Impossible, they were having a heated fight a few days ago, and as long as Yimin replied to the message, the other party would drive over in his limited edition sports car in two seconds to explain.

How could it be cut off at the drop of a hat? There must be something he doesn't know about here.

He never imagined that Jiang Nuonuo in front of him had changed his mind and could no longer be deceived by the scumbag.

By the time he came to his senses, Jiang Nuonuo had already finished his complaint vividly, exaggerating everything except Mo Yimin's matter.

Of course, he also knew that being frightened to the point of cramping his legs was a bit disgraceful, so he only said that the other person raised his hand to hit him, so he fell backwards.

Lu Beichen frowned when he heard this, and directed his cold eyes towards the opposite side.

Luo Qiu, who was just about to make a mockery of Jiang Nuonuo, shuddered unconsciously.

So cold! What does this man do? How could one look make his legs and feet tremble? Isn't it a forensic doctor who faces corpses all day long?

He endured the discomfort and looked at Lu Beichen. They all said that those who studied forensic medicine were either perverts or yanderes. They were all very handsome. They looked more and more alike, so much so that he didn't dare to look at the other person anymore. .