44

Chapter 44, Kiss on the Ferris Wheel

"Dingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell."

As soon as Jiang Nuonuo walked into the amusement park, her eyes were attracted by a carousel surrounded by colored lights, with children in her ears. Loud screams and happy smiling faces of the big friends.

There were bursts of cheers reaching into the sky all around, and the cheering crowd burst into waves of cheers, deafening.

As soon as Lu Beichen came in, he locked the position of the Ferris wheel and strictly followed the suggestions made by netizens.

Suddenly, he felt his clothes sink and looked down.

He saw the young man looking at him with bright eyes, looking eager to try.

"What's wrong?" Lu Beichen's eyes were gentle and his voice was gentle and melodious. He didn't look like he usually used low pressure to release air conditioning in the company.

Jiang Nuonuo's eyes flickered, she bit her lower lip and tilted her head and smiled, her voice soft and clear, "Honey, can we sit there?"

Lu Beichen looked in the direction of his finger and frowned.

Seeing his silence, Jiang Nuonuo continued to shake the other person's arm without giving up, looking at him pitifully with her bright eyes.

"Honey, didn't you say you wanted to take me out on a date? How about we ride the carousel?"

This is Jiang Nuonuo's must-do when he comes to the amusement park. He once had a dream of galloping horses on the prairie, but what happened? He could never learn to ride a horse, and in the end he had to force his brothers to take him to ride the merry-go-round.

Although there is a big difference between the two, they are still horses after all.

Later, when he grew up, his brothers didn't want to come with him, and he was embarrassed to be alone, so now that he saw them, he couldn't walk.

He hasn't sat down for a long time.

"Husband~~"

Jiang Nuonuo pouted slightly, looking pitifully like a child begging for candy from an adult. Coupled with that delicate and cute face, there was no trace of rejection in his life.

"Okay." The voice was indescribably low, as if it had been worn by sand, and it was charming.

Jiang Nuonuo's ears twitched and felt a little itchy.

Before he could examine it carefully, he was captured by Lu Beichen's voice of agreement.

The smile on his lips widened into a big smile.

Lu Beichen raised his hand and scratched the bridge of his nose, and took the others to buy tickets in a good mood.

It wasn't until it was their turn to go in that Lu Beichen's good mood was ruined by this circle of colorful tall horses.

He calmly pulled Jiang Nuonuo, who was about to go over to choose a mount, and said with a serious face: "A group of horses came to the Western Suburbs Club recently, and they just called me to have a look. I heard that there are also ponies. Du, do you want to go over and take a look?"

Jiang Nuonuo's eyes lit up when he heard the little pony, and then he thought of the phone call that Lu Beichen just hung up, and hesitation flashed in his eyes.

According to Lu Beichen's temperament, if he really wanted to go, he wouldn't hang up the phone in a hurry, and judging from his unhesitating look, he definitely didn't want to have too much contact with the other party.