35

Chapter 35: Nuo Nuo was "caught"

Jiang Nuo Nuo lay on the bed in a daze for a while after hanging up the phone.

It turns out that the mother in this world doesn't dislike herself as much as she thought. Although she was still scolded, she could still hear the concern in her words.

But why didn't he call him after so long since he came to Lu's house? Moreover, his father scolded him last time he called, which made him afraid to call again.

He didn't know that some parents were like this, obviously worried to death, but with a look of disgust on their faces.

Father Jiang and mother Jiang have to be strong all their lives. They can work hard for their careers all their lives. They are all-powerful in the shopping mall, but they just don't know how to talk to their son. They even subconsciously treat him like a subordinate every time they meet.

This caused the relationship between father and son, which was not close, to become even worse.

"In this case, do you want to go back and have a look?" Although I don't know what caused the relationship between the original person and his family to be so bad, they are his parents in this world after all.

And in the end, they didn't blame Jiang because of Jiang Nuonuo's bankruptcy. Instead, they took him out of H City with a sigh and wanted to start over.

"Aunt Zhang, I want to go home today. I won't be back for lunch at noon."

Zhang Xiulan was clearing the table. When she heard this, she stopped what she was doing, raised her head and asked, "When will you be back in the afternoon? I'll ask Old Liu to come over. Pick you up."

The last time they both came back from leave at the same time, Liu Zaixian was loaned to a village in the suburbs within two days. Now that the matter was done and he said he would be back in the afternoon, Zhang Xiulan thought of going to Jiang's house to pick him up when he came back.

Jiang Nuonuo pursed her lips and thought for a moment, but still rejected her kindness.

"No need, Aunt Zhang. I'm not sure when I can come back. Uncle Zhang has been working hard these days. I'll just take a taxi back then." After talking to Shi Muran last night and knowing that she was

resting at home these two days, Jiang Nuo Nuo decided to go back and take a look.

After asking for leave at the backstage of the live broadcast, Jiang Nuonuo simply packed up and went out carrying a backpack.

The villa here was bought for Lu Beichen's convenience to go to work. The transportation is convenient. It takes about ten minutes to walk along the road to the entrance of the community.

Jiang Nuonuo checked the route to Jiang's house early, so he knew that he only needed to take the subway to get there.

Thinking it was still early, he didn't take a taxi.

Today is Thursday, and it is not the rush hour for commuting, so there are not many people taking the subway. He can sit anywhere he wants to the transfer point.

As soon as he got off, he quickly opened the navigation on his mobile phone. There were three transfer lines here, so he couldn't get on the wrong one.

In a crowded subway station, a young man with red lips and white teeth, wearing an off-white sweatshirt, black jeans and white sneakers, was playing with his mobile phone at the interchange intersection.

If you get closer, you can still hear the other person mumbling to himself.

"Why is there no road sign at such a big transfer point? The same goes for the navigation. Why do the arrows always make me hit the wall?"