15

Chapter 15 Don't be mean Nuonuo

"Honey, I want to drink porridge."

As soon as Lu Beichen sat down at the dining table, someone came close to him.

His eyebrows were beating, and his voice was serious: "Go over and sit down."

In the morning, they sat so close because there was only one breakfast. Now there are so many dishes on the table, and there is also a bowl of steaming porridge opposite, Jiang Nuo Nuo. What do you want to do?

He will no longer be soft-hearted and serve the other party today.

Actually, there was another reason. He needed to be quiet. He always felt like he was being poisoned. Otherwise, why would his mind be filled with the soft, waxy little melon he saw when he got out of the car.

The stern voice startled the little white rabbit-like boy, his eyes turned red, and he began to accuse aggrievedly.

"You were mean to me!"

"You went out all day and didn't come back, and when you finally arrived, you were mean to me!"

Jiang Nuonuo's voice was choked, thinking of how her father not only didn't buy him a gift when he came back from a business trip, but was also mean to him. , the voice became even more aggrieved.

Upon hearing the accusation, Lu Beichen, who had just been determined and uncompromising, felt his heart twitch and unconsciously thought about whether what he said was serious.

He didn't even realize that his bottom line had been lowered and lowered since the boy's arrival. No matter how strong his defense was, as long as the boy acted coquettishly and said a few soft words, his defense would be instantly repulsed.

"Master Jiang, do you want some porridge? Aunt Zhang will bring it to you right now." Aunt Zhang

was bringing out the last soup when she heard Jiang Nuonuo's aggrieved voice. She was even worried about the boy at that time.

My young master knows very well that he is a meticulous master who does not tolerate disobedience from others. He also has a severe mysophobia and does not tolerate others talking at the dinner table, let alone sitting with anyone.

Just when she was thinking about how to stop an approaching storm, she saw that although Lu Beichen looked unhappy, there was no sign of anger?

This is rare!

Looking at the young man with bulging cheeks and tears in his eyes, he suddenly understood something.

Although it was the first time that she and Jiang Nuonuo met today, who could resist a soft and cute little person with a polite and sweet mouth.

She didn't know the rumors from the outside world, she only knew that this was the person the old lady and madam specially asked to take good care of, not to mention that the other person looked like the little girl in her fantasy.

Since the young master didn't get angry and kicked the person away, he acquiesced to the other person's behavior.

Aunt Zhang quickly moved the dinner that was placed opposite Lu Beichen to Jiang Nuonuo, and the smile on her face became gentler.

"Just tell Aunt Zhang what you want to eat in the future."

Jiang Nuonuo was originally using the topic as an excuse to do things that Lu Beichen hated. Now when he heard Aunt Zhang's words, he felt a little embarrassed.

He blushed slightly and smiled shyly, "Thank you Aunt Zhang."

The soft thank you almost made Aunt Zhang's heart melt, and she secretly vowed to take good care of the other person and feed the other person until she is fat and white.