19

Chapter 19 Ruan Meng Nuo Nuo whose beard was cut off~

"Excuse me, can you accompany me to collect debts?"

Jiang Nuo Nuo thought very simply. As long as two people do something together, no matter whether it succeeds or not, can establish the most basic friendship.

Besides, Qi Wenbai has also studied psychology, taekwondo and grappling, and has a lawyer's certificate in hand, so he doesn't have to worry about being cheated by him.

This is also what Jiang Nuonuo is embarrassed about. It is a very bad experience for anyone to be dragged into debt collection for the first time they meet.

He was able to tell this because he had read the novel and was at least a half-acquaintance.

As for why it's half? It's because I know the other person, but the other person doesn't know him, but it doesn't matter, they know each other now and will become good friends in the near future.

Thinking of this, his eyes became more sincere, as if he had met a good friend who had reunited after a long absence and was inviting him to his home.

Qi Wenbai raised the gold-framed glasses on his face, his throat feeling tight.

There was an imperceptible hint of deepness in his gentle voice.

"Great

! Invitation successful!

As long as you have a good relationship with the protagonist, will divorce be far away?

As for why he didn't bring Qi Wenbai directly to see Lu Beichen, Jiang Nuonuo was still angry!

Who could have made Lu Beichen keep him waiting for so long, and then go back on his word and say he wanted to go with him but broke the appointment midway.

Let him see his good wife later!

He didn't realize that since he was pulled up by Qi Wenbai, Lu Beichen's eyes had been on the two of them not far away.

First, he glared at Jiang Nuonuo, who was smiling brightly, for several times, and then looked at Qi Wenbai with a scrutinizing gaze, as if he wanted to see through the air whether this person was the person who led Jiang Nuonuo to evil.

He has already figured it out. How could Jiang Nuonuo's family be like that if someone didn't interfere and guide them?

The partner next to him was expressing his understanding of the project. He was talking endlessly and boastfully. His small eyes were slightly narrowed because of the excess fat on his face as he shook his head. It was impossible to tell whether Lu Beichen was listening.

Until a wave of cold air hit him and solidified into a murderous aura in the air. A chill hit the back of his neck. He suddenly came back to his senses and subconsciously touched the goosebumps on the back of his neck with his hand. He looked around but didn't notice anything.

He looked around him doubtfully, wanting to ask Lu Beichen if he had noticed anything wrong, especially if they were being targeted. However, there was nothing around him. The one who hated iron and steel said that there was something wrong with the plan made by his company. Lu Beichen has long disappeared.

"So! Is there any problem with our plan?" The partner looked collapsed.

Regardless of his partner's doubts, Lu Beichen had already spread his legs and followed him not far away.

He wanted to see who led Jiang Nuonuo to evil. As long as the root of the problem was eliminated, maybe the other party could keep pretending like this?