62

Chapter 62, "Busy about falling in love, getting married, and having children."

"Today, we are going to make double-skinned breast milk."

During these few days of living in the old house, Jiang Nuonuo not only became friends with Grandma Lu, but also became friends with Aunt Zhang. Where did I learn a lot of dessert recipes?

When she came back, Aunt Zhang even wrote down her experience in making various desserts and gave them to him.

This made Jiang Nuonuo more confident, and he finally remembered the live broadcast that he had forgotten on the other side of the ocean.

"We clearly agreed to take a day off, but ended up leaving for more than ten days. Doesn't the anchor have anything to say?" As soon as the broadcast started, there were several questions in a row.

Without Aunt Zhang's help, Jiang Nuonuo, who had never done housework before, was in a hurry to prepare the materials. When he finally got away, the barrage had already turned out like this.

"Baby Nuonuo is busy marrying me these days, so naturally I don't have time to live broadcast for you! Please forgive me." "I'm very sorry, everyone, baby Nuonuo is so tempting, I simply ca

n't He couldn't control himself, and he couldn't get out of bed until today."

"The person in front is thinking about shit, my husband and I are on our honeymoon these days!"

Uh!

Jiang Nuonuo looked confused and had no idea how it turned out like this.

Looking at it one by one, "busy getting married", "busy falling in love" and even "busy making babies in bed" all came out.

What is this?

Suddenly, Jiang Nuonuo's ears began to turn red, and then a blush slowly appeared on her fair face.

It seems that except for one person who didn't guess it, all the other netizens guessed it correctly.

If Lu Beichen hadn't gone out temporarily for something today, he really wouldn't have had time to broadcast live.

"Wow, my son is blushing. Is he really fighting with some little goblin until now?"

"Honey, my wife is blushing, which proves that he still likes me."

"Shouldn't everyone be paying attention to the anchor who is shy and charming? Are you distracted? Why can you still compete so calmly for favor?"

"Ah! Mom asked me why I licked the screen. Was it the screen I was licking? It was my wife who was so shy that everyone and God were angry!" "

This is my wife. , Don't think about it, we have already received the certificate!!"

...

Seeing the barrage of messages going crazy because of the boy's blushing, Jiang Nuonuo finally realized why the other party was like this.

He explained with twinkling eyes: "The old man at home was discharged from the hospital a few days ago, and we are going to accompany him." "

I wish you good health." "I wish the old man good luck and longevity."

After passing by, the content was distorted again.

"Yes! I can testify that the anchor did go to accompany the old man a few days ago, because that 'they' is me." "My

wife, don't feel guilty, tell everyone boldly, it was the two of us who went together."

"It's me! And I We're going together!!"