46

Chapter 46, "I... like my husband..."

The dark room was silent. It was so quiet that Jiang Nuonuo could clearly hear Yun Xi's voice during the intimate and deep kiss between the two. Her chest was beating extremely fiercely, as if she was about to jump. out of the chest.

"Dong dong dong" provoked his nerves time and time again.

Jiang Nuonuo's eyes were dull after being kissed, and her whole body was limp. The man's hot skin seemed to burn him through the thin clothes.

It was so hot that Jiang Nuonuo wanted to escape from this blazing whirlpool.

Suddenly, the coolness he imagined hit him, and before he could cool down for a moment, he was covered by an even hotter body.

Only then did he realize that his clothes had been removed at some point.

no! They can't do this.

Jiang Nuonuo was so anxious that she burst into tears. She used the strength she finally recovered to scratch the man's body. Not only did she not let Lu Beichen stop, but she felt that the kiss that fell on her was a little bit heavier.

He was shaking all over and crying for Lu Beichen to stop.

"Husband..., don't... um..."

Lu Beichen really thought about the cycle at the beginning and not to scare people, but he lost himself in the temptation again and again.

There is even a voice in his head that keeps telling him that this is your daughter-in-law who has received the certificate and is just fulfilling her husband's responsibilities, which is what she should be doing.

The boy's skin was indeed as pink and silky as he saw it. With just a slight touch, a red mark would appear, which made Lu Beichen very restless.

What kind of beauty would it look like if this flawless body were painted with imprints?

Once the thoughts come together, they cannot be suppressed no matter what.

It wasn't until the boy's cry came that he finally came back to his senses.

Lu Beichen took a deep breath, trying to suppress the restlessness in his body, but the boy kept twisting and turning in his arms, and the newly restored consciousness was almost lost.

"Don't move."

The hot and forbearing breath sprayed on Jiang Nuonuo's neck, making the hairs on the fragile neck stand on end.

Not daring to move, Jiang Nuonuo clearly felt a hot object that did not belong to her pressing against the base of her leg, bouncing hard.

My heart felt like a lost little rabbit had run into it, jumping around looking for a way out.

Jiang Nuonuo was extremely nervous and kept gasping for air with her mouth open.

Lu Beichen closed his eyes and endured it for a long time before suppressing the urge. He bit down on the boy's Adam's apple that was not obvious yet like a punishment.

"Well..."

Although Jiang Nuonuo's Adam's apple was much smaller than that of ordinary people, it was still real. This inadvertent movement immediately made him go limp again, and an unprecedented impulse arose in his heart.

He didn't know why, and stared blankly at the dark roof in trance.

"Hehehe." Lu Beichen's muffled laughter came to his ears.

Jiang Nuonuo's little face turned red, and he was so embarrassed that the tip of his nose was sweating. He turned away and didn't want to look at him.

The two of them were already close to each other, their bodies almost touching each other. Of course, his reaction could not escape Lu Beichen's sight.