o n e

[A l l i s o n]

there he was, the school heartthrob, Niall Horan.

do i look okay? does my hair look okay? is my skirt too short or too long? is my makeup doing fine?

he's walking at my direction,what should i do? should i keep my posture straight or should i just calm my muscles?

okay stay calm,Allison i said to myself.

he flashed me his signature smile as he walks up to Riley Ashton, the school jock and Horan's partner in crime.

my heart fluttered as his sparkling blue eyes stared at my hazel eyes. i gazed at his defined jawline, his quiff hair, his arm muscles and listened to his voice like it's a melody.

the bell rang, which startled me. I punched the code to my locker and took out my geography books. i closed my locker door shut and walked to geography class.

i have almost all classes with Niall except for PE. as i walked into the classroom, i sat at the end corner of the classroom.

i am your antisocial and shy type of Allison but i am a badass person, i just prefer to not show off the badass Allison and to show the antisocial one.

"she's pretty cute" Niall said as he stepped into classroom.

there it is, the stare again. his mouth curved into a small smile and took his seat.

oh how i wish he could be mine.

<<Lunch>>

"you're still into Niall?" Gem asked as she took a bite of her salad.

"i think he casted a love spell on me" I frowned.

Gem threw her head back and laughed. when she stopped, i gave her a glare.

"it's not funny,Gem" i rolled my eyes.

Gem Harrison, your typical type of teenager. she's not the type of person who gets straight A's in classes. she slacks off most times and procrastinates. she's reckless and a party type of girl, the one who likes to drink and smoke weed and all that stuff.

besides that, she's really beautiful. she has your back through thick and thin. it doesnt matter if its from helping you choose a dress to prom or choosing the perfect heels to helping you choose the right thing or way. she's annoying but she's there for me and i like that.

"i thought it's hilarious,Ally" she smirked.

did i mention she's sarcastic? she speaks fluent sarcasm and English.

"for the millionth time Gem,don't call me Ally" I whined.

she chuckled and pinched my cheek.

"you are so adorable" she said, pinching my cheek harder.

"stop it, it hurts" i slapped her hand.

she laughed and set my cheeks free. i rubbed my now pinky red cheeks and gave Gem a deadly stare.

"oh look it's your romeo" she smirked as Niall passed our table.

i sighed and gazed at him again, making that "i just got stung by love" look.

then, he caught me staring at him.

hello guys☺️ this is a shared account between me(A) and J💓 we decided to not share our names to the public, just imaginations😉

i really hope you like this book. both of us worked hard on this😁

please vote and comment if you like this because it means so much to the both of us💓

i really hope you're having a good day😄👍🏻❤️

-A💖