s e v e n

[ A l l i s o n ]

*recap*

"whatever just spill the beans."

"alright, alright. jai brooks and matt espinosa..has a..crush on you."

gem dropped the fries she was holding.

"what?" gem stood there dumbfounded. i knew I shouldn't have told her but hey, she insisted so might as well give it to her right?

she gave me a disgusted yet happy look, it was really hard to tell.

"what?" i replied, obviously not knowing what to say to her.

"jai and matt? whaaaaaaat" she shook her head in disbelief.

"yeah" i simply said as I continued munching on my sandwich.

"damn it my fries" she whispered, "that costed me a dollar and a half"

i laughed at her statement.

"but seriously, how did you know?" gem said with a curious voice as she took my fries.

"niall told me and get your own fries" i said as i took my fries away from her.

she rolled her eyes, stood up and went to the canteen to buy another box of fries.

as she got back with her fries, she sat back down and keep talking.

"ugh i'm not into both of them really, I don't really want to get into a relationship" she said.

"then don't. what makes you think that they'll ask you out?" i said that appeared i had said it in a rude tone.

"well you sound rude" she rolled her eyes.

"sorry, didnt mean too" i said apologetically.

"they asked me out yesterday alright? i didnt want to tell you yet, you were busy with the date so i didn't brought  that up" she said.

oh god.

"oh" i said, "what did you say to them?"

"i just said i'm sorry but i can't, i'm busy this week and shits like that" gem said.

i just simply nodded my head.

"so are you and Niall a thing?" gem broke the silence.

"i mean we kissed, does that count?"

gem threw her head back in laughter. after she stopped her laughing, she wiped her tears and turned back at me.

"oh ally, I don't know" she smirked as she pinched my cheek.

that's when i saw a few cuts on her wrist.

"what's that?" i asked as i swatted her hand away.

her face turned pale as she pulled her sleeves down. "uhh, it's nothing. it's just my cat" she stammered.

"gem you don't have a cat" i said annoyed. "roll it up"

"no" she replied.

"roll it up" I repeated.

"no"

"gem harries, roll the damn sleeves up" i ordered.

she hesitated and sighed. she rolled up her sleeves as i gasped. her wrists were covered with fresh cuts and scars.

"gem.." I whispered, barely audible.

she rolled down her sleeves and continued eating her fries. "it's nothing" she said.

"nothing? gem are you being serious? it's nothing?" i snapped.

"yes allison, it's nothing. it's just the pain that I brought to my body. nothing serious."

"gem of course it's something. it's not nothing. it's serious, why didn't you tell me?" i gave her a sad look.

"because i'm sick of losing friends and feeling alone alright? i'm sick of feeling so abandoned and ignored. I don't want to sit alone at lunch. i don't want to sit behind the school eating my sandwich alone or eating it at the bathroom," she stated.

I didn't know what to say so i just pulled her into a hug.

she started crying a little.

"gem.. it's alright, it's fine i'm here shh" i said.

she pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears. she gave me a weak smile as she continued to eat her fries.

"let's just forget about this" she said.

"no, we won't. I promise you, i'll be there whenever you feel down alright? i dont to see you hurt yourself." i patted her back.

"that's what everyone says"

"but i mean it" i said.

"sure" she replied.

the bell rang, signaling lunch's over.

"let's go, we're having PE together right?" gem asked.

"uhh yeah" i said as i picked up my bag.

"come on" she said and walked out the canteen.

"hey wait up" i said as I scurried behind her.

OMG HEY GUYS OK SO HI OK I MISSED YOU GUYS A LOT LIKE OH MY GOD :">

HOW ARE YOU GUYS? ARE YOU DOING OKAY? ARE YOU SAD OR SOMETHING? IF YOU FEEL DOWN PLEASE MESSAGE US WE ARE FREE TO LISTEN❤️

OK SO I HAVENT UPDATED FOR 1/2/3 WEEKS IM SO SORRY !

exams are HELLLLLLLLLL tbh.

BUT I DO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOy this WEEK'S CHAPTER! give it a VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT ALRIGHT?

ILYGSM YAYAYAYAYAYAYA❤️❤️❤️

instagram: tbfhobrien

-a