t w o

[A l l i s o n]

i blushed and quickly looked away. "oh god, why do i keep doing this?" i thought to myself.

i can feel Gem nudging my shoulder and smirked at me. i rolled my eyes at her and continued to eat my lunch.

ever since i was infatuated with him for a few weeks, it slowly turned into a crush. i was starting to have a hard time trying to focus on my studies, even right now when i'm trying to eat, especially when he's around. riley kept glancing at our table with a smug grin plastered on his face and my heart started beating fast. Niall freaking Horan just can't freaking get out of my freaking head.

"hello? helooo??" Gem said while waving her hand in my face. i snapped back into reality.

"was i-?"

"yes, yes you were," Gem replied. i can't believe i was daydreaming again, about him.

"you really need to stop doing that, you know. people are giving you weird looks. next time, try using a pair of sunglasses."

"well do you think i have a choice? i'm love drunk."

Gem burst out laughing and we both stood up to get ready for class. we both went our separate ways because i'm having literature and she's probably going to the toilet to fix her makeup or something.

i got my books ready and as i was about to walk into class, i bumped into someone, which made me dropped my notebook. my mind started racing as to who it might be, thinking that maybe, just maybe it might be him.

then, i started imagining how things would've been if it were him. he would've picked up my notebook and shook the dust away, and hand it back to me. he would also probably apologized with his irish-english accent and make my knees go weak. and i would just shrug and take it back and pretend it was nothing, when actually it meant every- "watch where you're going, idiot."

i looked up and saw a random guy staring back at me.

"what?" i was definitely clueless.

"i said watch where you're going, sheesh."

after a few moments of cluelessness, i finally said, "oh, uhm, sorry..i didnt see you."

"you don't say." he walked away without giving me a second glance and left my notebook on the floor. "jerk," I muttered.

well, there goes his gentlemanliness and my hope of ever bumping into niall. i quickly picked up my notebook and stepped into class. when i looked around, there were only three seats left, two in front of the teacher's table and of course, the other one is beside him. my optimism started reviving and i took a deep breath as i walked slowly to the seat next to him, plus there was also no way am i going to sit in front of the devil.

halfway through the class, as i was about to hand in my work, i thanked the god for saving this seat for me because something big happened to me which made it the best moment of my entire life.

"hi, allison. am i right?" Niall freaking Horan talked to me.

hey :)

vote and comment?🌚

-J💓