n i n e [1]

[ A l l i s o n ]

"are you sure you're okay?" i asked gem again, trying to make sure that she's really alright.

"yes allison, i'm okay" she replied annoyed.

"that was a near death experience" i laughed, trying to uplift the mood.

gem just gave me a glare and rolled her eyes.

"aw come on, don't frown" i said.

"my arm hurts really bad, if my shoes would freaking tie and those idiots wouldn't throw the ball in too much force and me trying to tie these goddamn shoes near the freaking pole, none of this wouldn't ever happen" gem ranted in one breath.

I answered her in hesitation, "let's just get some new shoes alright?"

"sure" she replied.

we packed up our stuff from gym and gem didnt bother to change.

"screw it, i don't care if i look like a homeless sweaty man" she said while shoving her stuff into her gym bag.

"where's your backpack?" i asked her while I putted on deodorant and wiped off the sweat from my face.

"it's in my locker" she replied.

"alright, i'll go take it, we'll go to your place first and you'll take a shower and change and then we'll get new shoes, how does that sound?"

"yeah that sounds great, thanks" gem smiled as she stuffed more stuff into her gym bag.

i walked to her locker and punched in her locker combination. yes i know hers and she knows mine.

i took her light pink Jansport backpack out and shutted her locker door shut.

"hey" niall said which startled me.

"oh god niall" i said, "you scared me"

"oh um sorry I didn't mean too" he laughed.

"it's fine" i smiled.

"do you have any plans tonight?" he asked.

"oh um, i'm planning to do homework, why?" i said in curiousity.

"i wanted to go out for dinner with you tonight, but you seem busy and I don't want to inter-" he began then i cut him off.

"dinner? sounds great. homework can wait" i said in an enthusiastic voice.

"you down for dinner?" he asked as his eyes widen.

"yes, i'd love to go to dinner with you" i smiled.

"yes great amazing yes great" he threw his hands in excitement, "i'll pick you up at 7 then" he smiled widely.

"sure but do you know my address?" i lifted an eyebrow.

"as creepy as this might sound, yes i know where you live, please don't ask me how and please don't think i'm a stalker because i swear i'm not i just happen to know" he said.

"well" i said, "see you at 7" i said, lightly punching him on the chest"

"wear something cute and dressy" he said.

"sure" i replied and walked back to the gym.

<>At the Mall<>

"so he asked you out on a date?" gem said.

"dinner" i said, picking out what shoes gem would like.

"dinner date?" she asked, looking at the different shoe brands showed on the shelves.

"he didn't say it's a date but do you think it's a date?" i said.

"allison oh my god" gem face palmed her face, "the kiss, the picnic, the dinner date, he likes you, he's trying to ask you out, he's doing something romantic to win your heart but he doesnt know that you actually like him" gem smirked.

"what? so you're saying i should tell him?" i said.

"before it's too late" she hesitated. "look at these, these are cute" gem squealed while holding out a pair of pink and black nike shoes.

"it's nice" i simply replied, thoughts swarming in my mind.

"i'm getting these" gem said as she walked to the cashier to pay.

"this dress is adorable, you should get this" gem said, holding out a red maxi dress.

"i don't think i like it" i said, eyeing the dress.

"okay," gem said, putting the dress away, "how about this?" she held up a strapless pink dress with a black bow on the waist.

"it's above my knees" i said.

gem rolled her eyes and sighed. "how about this?" this time she held up a mint green bardot neck skater dress with a gold belt around the waist.

"that's cute" i smiled.

"but it's above the knee" gem mimicked.

"shut up at least that's decent than any other dresses here" i rolled my eyes.

gem laughed and handed me the dress. "it's a decent price too" gem laughed again. "i'll find a pair of heels to match with the-" but i cut her off.

"can i just use vans? i fell once using heels" i asked.

"what?"

"yeah.. can i?" i asked.

gem sighed and said, "whatever floats your boat"

"thank you" i said and went to the cashier to pay for the dress.

HEY HEY HEY GUYS WASSUP 💖 so this is chapter 9A which is Allison's POV and i'm going to write Niall's POV in chapter 9B OKAY OKAG OKAYCJEKXK OKAY??mekdkdkKSKSKSJSJ

did you started school already? mine is having a break and we're going to start on Monday😭

vote and comment about the story so faaaaaaaaar💓💓💓

LOVE YOU ALL AHHHHH❤️❤️❤️

instagram: tbfhobrien

-A

daddy [n.h]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें