e i g h t e e n

[ N i a l l ]

as Allison closed her eyes, I panicked. my heart beated fast, the adrenaline rushed through my veins. i was sweating, my hands were shaking, holding Allison's cold hand.

the paramedics came to the bathroom, lifted Allison's fragile body up to the stretcher, and pushed her to the ambulance.

"come with us, support your girlfriend" the female paramedic said, "she needs you, now"

i simply nodded my head in return. i got into the vehicle and sat down, looking down to see my princess, face paler than anyone's skin i've ever seen before, while the other paramedic was putting an oxygen mask on her face.

I gripped her hand, "don't you fucking leave me, Allison. I swear to god, if you leave me, i'll come after you," tears started forming in my eyes, "life is pointless when i'm not with you"

the journey to the hospital felt like forever but eventually, we were at the emergency room.

they rushed Allison to the ICU room, and the nurses ushered me to the waiting area.

"the doctors need their space," she said in a monotone voice, "we're doing our best" she continued and left.

i sank down onto the chair and ran my hands through my hair. i stared at my hands and realized they were bloody.

"Niall!" a familiar voice said.

Riley.

"yo, Jai told me what happened, they're coming now" he said, panting.

I didn't reply, I stayed quiet. I have a lot of things going through my head at once, my breathing started to pace up,

"hey, calm down, she'll be fine, she's strong, Niall" Riley patted me on my shoulder.

"she saved me" I murmured.

"stay strong for her, Niall" Riley stood up, "i'll get you a cup of coffee" and left.

"fuck" I whispered.

"Niall!" Gem called out. She ran so fast that when she hugged me, her unbalanced force forced me to jolt back. she hugged me tight, her nails dug into my thin shirt, letting out soft cries on my shoulder.

"what the fuck happened?" she yelled, wiping tears off her cheeks. everyone looked at us for a few moments and turned back to whatever they were doing.

"Niall! Gem!" Jai called out, panting. "God, Gem, you run so fast" Jai said between breaths.

"her father was going to stab me, but Allison pushed me out of the way and instead, she got stabbed" i hid my face with both of my hands and sighed.

"wow" Jai said, as he sunk on the chair next to me. "that's.. bizarre man"

"for fuck sakes, Allison" Gem whispered, and sat down on the floor. "fuck"

"Niall, it's not your fault" Jai said, as he rubbed his palms.

"yeah, she loves you, she'd do anything" Gem said, patting my thigh, "it's something Allison always does"