f i v e

[ A l l i s o n ]

"he's there, by the bench" i panicked.

we reached the park a couple of minutes later, just in time. Niall was waiting by the bench, hands in his black jeans. he was using a white tee shirt with a leather jacket on.

oh my god keep your shit together Allison.

"go" gem said, pulling me out of the car.

"ouch that hurts" i said.

"then get your butt up and go" she said as she let my hand go freely.

i took a deep breath and got out of the car.

"i feel so naked right now" i whispered to gem.

"but you look great, now just go there and say hi" gem said, pushing me.

i slowly walked up to him, while he was on his phone.

"hey" i said.

he looked up and shuffled on his seat. "hey" he smiled.

"you look hot" i smirked. I gotta admit, he looks pretty hot.

"this? pfft, its too bad boy-ish" he laughed, "you look gorgeous" he added, eyeing me up and down.

my cheeks flushed bright red and I thanked him.

"so should we go to our destination?" Niall queried.

"yeah sure" i replied.

he grabbed my hand and intertwined it together.

"my car's that way" he said, "let's go" he added.

he led me to this black Range Rover. it looks expensive and I can't believe he owns it.

"is this Range Rover yours?" I questioned in disbelief.

"yeah" he nodded then laughed.

he opened the passenger door and motioned me to climb in and i did exactly what he asked.

after he climbed back into the car himself, he started the ignition and drove out of the parking area.

"so where are we heading?" i asked him.

"its a suprise" he smirked.

"i hate suprises" i groaned.

"but i'm sure you'll love this one" he emphasized the 'love' word in his sentence.

"alright" i simply replied,followed by a sigh.

we talked about the most random stuff, like food,animals and college.

"is Gem Harries your best friend?" he asked abruptly.

"um yeah, she is" i replied.

"you know, someone in our football team has a crush on her" he grinned cheerfully as we took a turn.

"who?" i asked him, seeming quite nosy, "is it Riley?"

"what?" he said, suprised. "no, its not him."

"then who is it?" i eyed him.

"it's jai" he replied.

jai? jai brooks?

"jai brooks?" i shook in disbelief.

he nodded then licked his lips. "not just jai, but matt too."

matthew espinosa?

"oh and riley has a crush too, on you" he said with an indescribable face.

riley ashton has a crush on me? what the hell?

we stayed quiet for a couple of minutes. i'm trying to soak in the feelings.

"we're almost there" Niall said, breaking the silence.

after a few minutes, we reached a huge house.

its a big house of two-story residence, with a driveway and it is surrounded by trees. there is a porch on the side of the house and also a small garden by the garage.

he parked his car and climbed out of the car. he got to the passenger side and opened my door for me.

"thanks" i said as i climbed out of his car.

he grabbed hold of my hand and we both walked to the house.

the house was huge. it was perfectly clean and it looked so expensive.

i gazed at the beauty of the house. "is this your house?" i asked, looking around.

"yeah" he said and placed his car keys on the kitchen counter. on the kitchen counter laid a picnic basket with a blanket.

"are we having a picnic?" i asked as i took the blanket.

he smiled and nodded. "in my backyard."

i laughed and followed him to his backyard.

his backyard is beautiful, trimmed trees, beautiful flowers blooming happily, birds chirping, nicely cut grass. it was a beautiful sight.

i laid the blanket on the grass and sat down on it. Niall got out 2 glasses and poured some orange juice and handed me a glass. i thanked him as i took a sip of the freshly peeled orange juice.

"here." he handed me a sandwich.

i took it from his hands and smiled. i took a bite of the delicious turkey sandwich and another sip of my drink.

"you planned all of this for me?" i asked and took another bite of the sandwich.

"i had to make it romantic" he laughed.

"but why?" i said.

"theres been something bugging me since the day i met you" he paused.

"what?" i asked.

"bare with me,alright?" he said.

i just simply nodded and gulped. it might be serious.

he took a deep breath and began, "Allison, since you stepped into the classroom with your jumper, black leggings and black boots with your bangs pinned back, i fell in love with you. the first time i saw your smile, the first time i heard your laugh, your voice, i fell in love with you" he paused.

"the way your hair sways when you walk, the way your dimple shows up when you smile or laugh, the way you bite your lip when you do classwork or the way your hands move when you do a presentation, i fell in love with it." he added.

"everything about you makes me want to kiss your lips so bad" he finished.

i sat there in awe. i setted down my sandwich and glass and sighed.

"and i've always wanted to do this" he said and leaned in.

and our lips touched.

this is a very long chapter whoops🌚
lol i really hope you enjoyed it

and a little cliffhanger huh😏

vote and comment if you like the story so far💓

instagram: wethemfangirls

have a nice day !❤️ x

-a