n i n e t e e n

[ N i a l l ]

I fished out my phone and dialed Megan's number. The phone ringed and my heart started to beat really fast. I haven't talked to Megan in ages, ever since she cheated on me.

"Niall Horan" her voice sounded relived yet I can sense her smirking at the other side of her phone.

"I need help" I said, straight to the point.

"With what exactly?" she asked.

My lips went dry and I swallowed hard.

"Allison got into an accident and she lost a lot of blood" I started.

Megan yawned and my hands started to shake.

"She's AB positive, the hospital ran out of that type of blood and-" I continued until Megan cut my sentence.

"You want me to donate my blood for your girlfriend?" she said, making this whole thing simple.

"Basically, yes"

"No" she said, firmly.

"Why not?" I asked.

Gem, Jai and Riley looked at me then each other.
"Fuck this bullshit, Niall hang up" Gem said.

I can hear Megan laughing at the other side of the phone. "Is that Gem Harries? The bitch who is dating Scarlett's ex?"

"Megan, please don't change the subject" I gave Gem a look and Jai tried to calm her down.

"Niall, you know me. You must do something in return"

My stomach suddenly felt queasy and I wanted to stab myself. Megan's 'do something in return' is always too extreme.

"What is it?" I asked, prepared.

"I want you to dump Allison and we can get back together"

My heart suddenly burst into a million pieces.

"What?"

"You heard me, Niall. Break up with her and come back to me, baby"

short update, sorry for the long hiatus. might be having exams again..

thank you for 52k reads guys <3

xoxo humayra