s e v e n t e e n

this chapter contains triggering content

[ A l l i s o n ]

"dad" i said, barely audible.

"allison" he said, his hands holding a bottle of whiskey. "my baby girl is all grown up"

he walks to my direction unsteadily, almost tripping on the furniture. this old man is drunk.

"stay away from me" i said, backing up until my back is on the wall.

"how are you?" he asked, his breath reeked like alcohol, i almost wanted to barf.

"i said stay away from me" my heart was pounding fast, my legs started to shake.

"that's not how you talk to your father" he said as he dropped his bottle of whiskey and the glass is all over the floor.

he looked at me and pinned my hands up to the wall and started sucking my neck.

"stop!" i yelled, trying to break free from his grip. i started aggressively moving my legs, trying to kick him off from my already shaking body.

he stopped sucking my neck and pushed me down to the floor and pinned my hands onto the hard, cold floor. tears started streaming down my face, my lips started to shake in fear.

he started to go down from my neck to my chest.

"stop it!" i yelled again, trying to break free, using all my might to push him away from me. my mind was everywhere, I couldn't think straight.

"Niall! Niall! Niall!" i screamed, my cheeks soaked in tears.

the old man chuckled, and lifted me up to the bedroom. i punched his back multiple times, but I couldn't break free, i was tired and his grip was too strong.

"Niall!" i screamed again. "please help me!"

he threw me on the bed, and started to undress himself. while he was doing that, i tried to run away but he pushed me back onto the bed hard as i almost reached to the door.

"good girls do what their fathers say" he said and got out his belt. he started hitting me, yelling for me to undress.

I didn't undress myself, i didn't care the bruises i got, i'm not giving up my virginity to my own fucking father.

"so you're not doing as you're told?" he laughed and started ripping my clothes off.

"stop it! just stop it!" i said, covering myself.

he climbed onto the bed and tied both of my hands with his belt on the bed frame, then he started to suck on my chest.

i sobbed, trying to kick him away but i was tired, i was weak. it was over.

"allison!" a familiar voice called out.

"Niall!" i screamed back, my voice cracked.

he suddenly bursts through the door and grabs my father and threw him onto the floor.

"get your dirty hands off of her!" Niall said, hitting him multiple times.

My father fought back.

as for me, i tried to get myself out. i finally did, since the old fool didn't tie it too hard.