e l e v e n

[ a l l i s o n ]

i woke up groggily on a friday morning. well shit, i skipped school but that's okay i needed an early break anyways.

wait who's on my bed? oh my fuck, NIALL?

i stared at Niall, sleeping peacefully on MY bed.

what the hell?

i panicked for a split second, okay my clothes are still on. that's good, we didn't have sex, okay thats good.

"morning beautiful." Niall's raspy voice was literally the hottest thing ever.

"morning handsome" i replied as i kissed his cheek.

"urrrrhhhhgggfff" he stretched his body  and just stared at the ceiling.

"what happened last night?" i asked him as i brushed my fingers through his soft blonde hair.

"you dozed off the ride home, so i carried you inside and tucked you to bed, the house key was under the carpet, smart" he laughed.

"oh" i replied.

"you hungry? i'm starving, let's get waffles" he said.

"sure, lemme just get ready" i said, scrambling out of my bed.

i can hear his cute laugh as i went inside my bathroom to get ready.

as i brushed my teeth and washed my face, i got out and picked out a simple outfit. i'm sure Niall won't mind, right?

i picked out a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt that said nike.

i threw my hair up in a bun and didnt even bother to put on some makeup.

niall won't mind right?

i grabbed my phone and $10 in case and sprinted down the stairs.

"hey,that was quick" niall said, a small towel around his neck. "you don't mind right if i use your towel and a toothbrush, i got it from the cabinet in the bathroom"

"yeah sure" i smiled.

"great, i'll just brush my teeth quick"

as niall walked to the bathroom, I sank down on the couch and started going on social media.

and then, my notifications started blowing up on Instagram. people were commenting "omg!" or "use protection" or "i ship!". i was blank at first and i saw a picture of niall with me sleeping, on my bed.

i was cuddled around him, my head and my hands were on his chest and his hands on my hips. i gotta admit, it was really comfy.

he was smiling in the picture, a sweet and innocent smile. I couldn't help but smile at the picture and i read the caption.

'i love you baby girl -Niall'

i read the caption over and over again.

baby girl

my heart started to flutter around. niall horan called me baby girl. niall freaking horan.

"hey, I'm done" niall called out when he saw me smiling like an idiot on my phone.