Oh no - chapter 1.

I went over my notes over and over again. I quickly grabbed a pen and scribbled down some observations. The people behind the barricade screamed loudly and started to chant something I couldn't quite understand.

When the lights started to dim I looked up from my notes and realized that the show was about to begin.
Adrenalin rushed in my veins and I was ready to write down everything that I found interesting about the show.

A guy with a guitar ran out first and the crowd erupted. He was followed by the drummer. The screaming was so loud I couldn't hear my own thoughts.

„This is going to be interesting" I mumbled to myself as I looked to the barricade behind me. People were going crazy and were pushing each other as if they could get closer to the stage that way.

Then the crowd erupted again even louder than before. I petite blonde came on the stage and flashed a smile to the crowd as she waved happily.

Then as soon as she stepped to the mic they started playing. It was an energetic song and the singer brought immense energy to the stage. Her stage presence is amazing. I smiled to myself and scribbled down „Amazing stage presence and voice. Jumps up and down like a basket ball"

As fast as the song started it has already ended. After 20 minutes into their show I was mesmerized. Their energy was captivating and I found myself actually enjoying the show. Don't get me wrong I love what I do. But after catching a red eye and sleeping in a shitty motel I didn't think that I could have fun at this concert.

We were 4 songs in and at this point I realized that they played different songs from different albums. All of them had different vibes. I quickly wrote down „They play songs from their earlier albums too, not just from After Laughter".

Hey guys! You doin' alright?" Yelled the singer into the mic. The crowd screamed so loudly I thought I won't hear anything for the rest of the night. I took a deep breath and looked up to the stage. At this point I was standing between the barricade and the stage. Security looked at me and then I clutched into my press pass. They nodded. I stood nearly at the center. As I looked up, the singer looked at me for a second.

„I hope you guys brought your dancing shoes! This song goes out to you!". She said enthusiastically

She started singing again and I started to pay attention to the lyrics. It sounded like a ballad to a lover but there was a twist in the lyrics. It wasn't a usual love song. I decided to write down some lyrics that caught my attention.

„Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways to make it alone
Or keep a straight face"

As I was scribbling this down I heard a loud thud and felt something hit my head and face. I dropped my pen and touched my face. It was bleeding. I heard shuffling around me and I looked up to the stage. The singer was looking at me with concern all over her face. Her mouth hang open and she put her hand over it. I was confused then I saw the mic stand next to me. Everything happened so fast. She walked up to me and I think apologized to me but I couldn't quite understand what she said. She put her hand on my back for a second and told something to the security next to me.

The next thing I remember is sitting in a cold room alone. A nurse checked on me. Luckily nothing serious happened and I didn't get a concussion. My nose almost broke hence the bleeding. Bruises were forming on my face and the nurse was pretty sure I am going to have a scar over my left eyebrow.

I wasn't mad at all in fact I was just confused how all of this happened so quickly. The nurse told me to stay in this room until someone comes and gets me. I slowly sat down to the couch. I could hear that the show continued outside. The painkillers started to work and I got drowsy. I closed my eyes for a second.