Gas station - chapter 4.

I woke up to the sound of gentle talking. The events of last night slowly flooded my mind. The way she rested her head on my shoulder.. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I thought this part of me just stopped existing after my last relationship. It was very toxic and it left scars on my soul. And now this petite blonde just hits me with a mic stand and I... I feel.. feelings for her.

I left my eyes closed for a couple of minutes just enjoying the peacefulness. Until I felt a small pair of hands on my shoulders, shaking me gently.

„Come onn sleepy head. Wakee upppp. Breakfast is ready in a couple of minutes" she articulated every word.

„Csak még egy perc" I whined. She chuckled and her thumbs started to rub my shoulders gently. I hummed in contempt. I couldn't get enough of her touch.

When I finally opened my eyes a small smile was playing on her lips as she was looking down at me. I smiled back at her immediately. She held my shoulders for a couple of seconds then let go of them. Devastating.
I slowly sat up as I watched her disappear on the way to the kitchen. I quickly made myself presentable and went to the kitchen.

„Good morning y'all" I yawned as I sat down to my assigned seat.

„Good morniiing" said the three of them in unison.

I sat back and watched their dynamic. Zac and Hayley were cutting up some oranges as Taylor baked pancakes. It was an interesting sight to observe.

Then my phone started buzzing again. I didn't want to check it. After a couple of minutes it started ringing.

„Aren't you going to answer that?"  Taylor asked.

„I probably should but I don't want to" I answered honestly.

After my phone blew up again I groaned and picked up it up. I sent an apologetic look to the trio.

My curator was calling me. I stood up from my seat and went to the bunks. We talked in Hungarian.

„So when are you coming back? Did you get great notes from the show?" He bombarded me with questions.

I sighed and felt the throbbing come back instantly.

„Look Mr. Smith it's a long story. I don't have the notes yet but I'm going to another show to get them. I will send them to you as soon as I can. I will tell you the rest when I go back to Uni."

„What do you mean another show?" He asked in disbelief.

„It's hard to explain. But I will tell you everything don't worry." I scratched my neck. I felt the anxiety fill my stomach.

„Alright. But text me as soon as you can. You are obligated to answer my texts." He said in a stern voice.

„ I know I'm sorry" I sighed.

„Don't do anything stupid" he warned me. And with that he hung up on me.

„Seggfej" was all I said and threw my phone on the bed. I took a couple of deep breaths as I tried to calm myself.

When I regained my composure I went back to the kitchen area where the guys and Hayley already started eating.

„Sorry guys. My curator called me." I gave them the short explanation.

„Are you okay?" Hayley asked. I looked in her eyes and I just nodded.

„Yeah I'm fine he is just doing his work. But he is an asshole though" I said as I took a pancake on my plate.

The three of them chuckled on my comment. After that we ate silently. I thanked them for the delicious breakfast and washed the dishes.

After that we were in the living room area. Taylor and Zac held some instruments in their hands. Hayley was on her phone. She looked distressed but it wasn't my place to question it.