6 - Saturday

Hyunjin finds himself trully enjoying the pages of the amusing notebook

Today, he travels to Japan, so he waits until he finds his plane seat and comfortably snuggles in before entering the world of a peculiar writer. He hides under a blanket and carefully opens up his favorite novel.

———————————————————
J.
I miss you terribly. I keep going back to happy times, and keep waking up in a cold reality.
At least this notebook is like a little extension of you, a home away from home. You can laugh at my big problems and everyday dramas.
I want you to laugh.
I want to be your fool.

xx/xx
Hi J.,
Not quite sure what to think about those news yet, but it's my own fault for reading the gossip section. 
Mr Surfing is getting married.
Frankly, his fiance looks plain and boring. She smiles like she's dating Australia's most wanted bachelor.
Not some rich ass athlete
with bad sex habits.
He was good in bed ngl, but that's all we were anyway.

———————————————————-

- What you got there? - Jisung leans into Hyunjin's plane seat, and tries to see what's in the notebook.
Startled, Hyunjin drops a bag of snacks he was munching on while reading the notebook drama.

- Nothing. I mean, sorry, I can't show you.

- I bet you'd show your book to Chan.
I can compose too, you know. We can make a song and call it "Red tights".
It'd be better than the original.
'Every time I go outside, all I wear is red tights, red tights...'.

- No, it's not that I keep secrets from you. It's just that this is not my book.

- Oooh... do tell.

- I accidentally switched my book with somebody else's.

- You can't read that!

- But how am I supposed to find this person then?

- Ok fair point. Proceed.
Is it juicy?

- It kinda is.

- Maybe it's Minho's!! Ooooo... I'd read that in a heart beat! Imagine getting into his deep thoughts...

- It's not Minho's.

- Aww... why did you say that? Let me at least dream that I can find out his dark secrets.

- Like... what's up with all the butt slapping?

- No, I know that one; he just likes my butt.
I want to know what lights his fire, what makes him lose it, you know.

- You know your mere existence lights his fire?

- Or... does it? We don't know for sure. If only he had a diary that I could read...

And just like that, Jisung gets distracted and disappears from Hyunjin's sight. He immediately dives back in the notebook.

———————————————————-
xx/xx

J.
It was a mad house on a street today. Apparently an idol named Chan Bang went out to buy lunch with his entourage. He and some other guys got a bunch of food to go, probably for the whole crew.
Bin showed me Chan's performance in some wolfsong video and let me tell you... that guy is really good looking. The song was pretty good too.
So there you go, I saw an actual idol.  He's not much taller than me.

At work, I got a nice lead and I'm getting excited about this job. It didn't seem promising at first but I keep getting more of a high level reports, and the crew is warming up to me each day. They're all hard working, dedicated and pretty awesome. All except the boss, that is.

xx/xx
what to say...
My big dumb Aussie mistake actually messaged me. He should be talking to his new fiancé, not me.
I mean, yes I dmed him first, whatever, it was soju talking. But he kept writing even after I stopped responding.

Phone should just lock me out of any kind of communication when
I have a slightly drunk face.
I bet that Chan doesn't drink and message his exes.

———————————————————-

Hyunjin smiles fondly at the precious book and presses it to his chest.

"You're a disaster, but a charming disaster.
How much I want to meet you, you have no idea..."

*****

Sweet Hyunlix, you always make me feel so soft and fluffy 🎈

*****