16 - All black

- All black, that's it

- All black, that's it. - says Felix to his closet, and pulls out a black shirt, a blazer and black pants. He puts it all on a bed so he can reach for the box with that nice earring he got when the phone rings and interrupts.

- Changbinnie!!!

- Oh wow, Felix, since when are you so happy to hear me?

- I'm always happy to hear you!

- I don't know about that, you don't sound... like you.

- Binnie, I have a little crush.
Life is beautiful.
Everything is beautiful.

- Well, it's about damn time. Good for you.

- So, what's up today?

- There's a new story for you to write.

- Finally! This current one is killing me.

- I know, I know... I'll send you everything and deadline is Monday.

- Sweet. Send me details.

Felix ends the call and turns to his unbothered cat. He finds a photo of Hyunjin on his phone, and waves with it in front of the cat's eyes.

- This is him. Look, Oreo! He's so gorgeous, I'm dying...

In a photo, Hyunjin wears a sleeveless shirt and is dancing in the studio. His hair is long and tied with a ribbon. Oh, to be the ribbon...
The cat sees no snacks on the phone, and delivers a disappointed look to Felix.

- You think this is a date? 
Nah, it's probably just a polite met-up with a fan.
It's a thank-you dinner for returning the notebook. Yeah, that's it.
Although... he asked if I still find him hot, ha! Then, it's a date!
Or, a hookup.
Maybe there'll be other people.
Maybe it's a party.
How can you be so calm???
It's a serious matter aaahhh!
You just don't care, do you?

~~~

Finally (!!), it's the day of the hangout/possibly-date/casual meeting.
Looking like he just walked away from a catwalk, Felix arrives at the meeting point and looks around.
A few meters in front of him stands a tall, elegant guy in leather jacket.

- Hi. - Felix walks up never losing a smile. The guy turns around and Felix basks in Hyunjin-everything.
Messy black hair is falling on his face. Long fingers are trying to keep a few lost locks away but the hair insists on kissing his face and refuses to be tucked in. For a moment there, Felix loses his breath.

Meanwhile Hyunjin's eyes travel from Felix's eyes to lips, and.... kind of stay there because he has a thing for his lips, okay?

- So, Felix, there is this restaurant I like, it's over there. The owner always gives me a table in a back section, so no fans will see us.

- Perfect. - Felix screams inside, delighted that this is not a group hangout and he gets Hyunjin all for himself.

They walk with hands in pockets, side by side. Their steps are oddly in sync and even their accidental glances happen at the same time.
It's all fun until Hyunjin decides to mention that interesting chat they had the other night:

- I really liked that little chat we had.

- Oh that reminds me, I should not drink tonight because I say crazy things when I have a cup of soju...

- That's too bad. I was hoping you'd say more of those crazy things tonight.

- Right, yes, I do want to say crazy things. Tonight. With you. I mean, alcohol is not needed for that. Just you.

Hyunjin leans close to his ear and whispers:
- I make you drunk?

Thousand little explosions happen on Felix's skin, feeling that warm breath on his neck.
- Very much.

Even with the cold weather, they both feel hot and fuzzy inside. Hyunjin realizes he didn't feel like this for a long time, and it's getting addictive. He wants another little electric shock like the one he just felt, and another one, just to be sure.

But, they're out in public so they politely sit at their booth, still very close to each other. They talk about their favorite food, how old was Felix when he moved, does he miss home... The conversation goes on and on, so easily, like they've known each other forever.

Felix gets Hyunjin's jokes, and laughs adorably until his eyes become just two little smiling lines. He claps hands when a joke is too funny, and Hyunjin can't take his eyes away from him.

It's just that... that dang dangling earring moves down his neck, and hides inside his shirt aghhhhh....
It just makes Hyunjin look down all the time. He sneakily peaks inside, where the shirt just opened up, and...
shit, he had enough of this nice game!!

- Felix...

- Mhmm?

- You want to show me what you're hiding under that shirt?

- Fuck the shirt, I'll throw it away.

- You want to leave this plac—

- Mhm, yes, I do.

- You want to go to my place?

Felix leans closer to Hyunjin, his lips slightly brushing over his ear:
- Take me to your place.

******

The end.

Lol, just kidding.
We're just getting started.
This story has some 43 chapters or so.

******

*****