43 - Epilogue

Yes, we arrived at the end.
Thank you lovies for reading, and for staying with me.
🩷🩷
Since saying goodbye is always hard, this chapter is a bit longer than usual.
💘💘
————————————————————-

- Wakey, wakey...

- Mmhhm... nooo...

- Come on, Hyunjin, it's time to wake up.

- Just five more minutes.

- Nope. Jisung told me about your "five more minutes" game. We have to get up, come on.

- Bad Felix.

- If you don't wake up, I can call Jisung and he'll scream into your phone.

- Aagghhh... you two torture me. What have I done to you? - at this point Hyunjin is whining and dramatizing big time.

- If you promise to get ready fast and without any complaining, I might do that thing you—

- I'll be good, I promise. I promise. - Hyunjin responds before Felix can even finish his suggestion.

- Ok. - Felix accepts the promise, and mischievously lifts up bed sheets.
As his touchy hands slide down Hyunjin's body, he flashes his perfect smile. In no time, Hyunjin responds to the things Felix does.

- Oooh gosh... Felix.....
Bokkie... mmmmmmm....

He disappears between Hyunjin's legs and Hyunjin covers eyes, completely immersed in this magical wake up game. The game usually ends with him returning the favor, then a joint shower, then they try to get each other dressed, or... undressed, and that's how they end up being late! But they always arrive to their destination smiling silly.

After that morning routine, Felix grabs his favorite dolce latte from the new coffee machine. He looks at the cup and remembers what he desired months ago. Back then, he dreamed finding someone to love, and he found him right here in Seoul. This is his forever home, and it's better than anything he ever imagined.

Down in the garage, Hyunjin opens the car trunk and laughs seeing a box that Felix had put in there. He accidentally ordered an XXXL-box, not a normal/human size box of Australian snacks for Chan. It's either that, or a live kangaroo, because the box is huge. Felix was surprised when the box was delivered, but he acted cool like he intended to order this size all along.

Little moments like that make Hyunjin's days amusing. Felix always makes him laugh, and best of all - they're together all the time. They never get tired of each other.

~~~~

Later that day, at Chan's, people start arriving to the party, bringing their favorite food, cakes or drinks.
In one corner of the house, Jisung talks about something only Minho understands. From time to time, Minho laughs silly. Nobody can make him laugh as Jisung does. And when Minho talks, Jisung just sighs and looks all bashful.

You can see each time a secret thought crawls into Jisung's hyperactive brain. Like now, for example. He remembers that thing they did last night.
All the sex lessons with Hyunjin paid off, and Jisung is no longer stressing out about things to do in bed. Or shower. Or kitchen. Or car (yes, car. Minho looks hot when he drives, okay?).