38 - Simple life

A day full of doing absolutely nothing is what Hyunjin really needed

A day full of doing absolutely nothing is what Hyunjin really needed. He didn't know he needed it, but Felix knew.

The first thing Felix did after getting up was preparing a bubble bath. Well, kind of. He got distracted, and the bath got overfilled, so bubbles started going everywhere. They just laughed and cleaned the floor with towels.

To make up for the mishap with the bath, Felix offered to give a nice back massage. His hands know exactly how to give massage, and he really made Hyunjin relax. It was going so well that he almost fell asleep, but then he suddenly smelled something burning. They forgot about food in the oven!
Breakfast ended up being... well, uneatable. At least the fruit salad was good.

For coffee, they decided to go out, and then they walked in a park for hours.
Hyunjin took two cameras with him because he couldn't decide which one would be better, so Felix ended up carrying the second camera, and also two books Hyunjin just had to buy.

They took many photos of the nature, the streets, the clouds, but when Felix wasn't watching, Hyunjin took photos of him too. Those ended up being his favorite. Felix really has that something, a visual, a look, something captivating in his eyes. It's not Hyunjin's fault he was the main subject in most of the photos.

Once their stomachs started calling for food, they got a bunch of different snacks and drinks at a convenience store, and found a nice spot for the picnic. They sat under a tree and watched the boats sliding down the river.

Feeling sun on cheeks is something that Hyunjin found healing and very much appreciated. Dance studio and recording studio don't have any windows, and he usually goes home when it's already dark outside. He hasn't seen sun for weeks, so he let the sun bathe him with warmth and light.

When he opened his eyes, he saw blonde hair and, underneath it, a big smile. That right there is his personal sunshine. He makes him feel warm inside even at night.

Leaning over Hyunjin, Felix would have loved to kiss those perfect lips, just once, just one little peck. But instead of a kiss, he gave a little wink and took a note to give a lot of kisses once they're behind the closed door again.

Later that evening, they decided to watch a movie in bed. Now it's already a normal thing for Felix to wear Hyunjin's clothes, so he snuggles next to him wearing two-sizes too big shirt and briefs. He holds a big bowl with snacks and munches on sweet treats.
Hyunjin looks at his pretty profile and starts talking:

- I had a great day today. Even though you almost flooded this place, and set the kitchen on fire.

- And you almost lost my credit card!

- And yes, I almost lost your credit card, but still it was a great day. I like when you take care of me even if I end up taking care of you.

- I like it too. But your oven is so complicated, so many freaking buttons...

- Maybe you just stay away from the oven.

- Fair enough. I'll use the stove next time.

Hyunjin smiles and realizes he never did any of these things with Eun. Sure, he loved him, but it was a different kind of love. All they did was sex and work talk. They never talked about life, or birds in the park, or favorite childhood memory...

- Felix?

- Mhm..?

- Why don't you stay like a whole week? You can bring your laptop here and stay with me. We can even go to work at the same time because you work so close by my company.

Felix stops munching and turns to face Hyunjin. That question makes so much sense, there is not one single reason why he wouldn't do it.
Ok, there is one.

- Yes! Definitely! I want to!
I just have to think about Oreo cause you're allergic...

- Well, I was thinking about that. You met Minho, right? He has a bunch of cats. Maybe he wouldn't mind one more. Oreo is friendly to other cats, right?

- I don't know, maybe.
But just so we're clear, I definitely want to live with you, yes. In a same space.

- In the same bed too?

- Oh well, that depends. I don't know if you can keep up with me.

And snacks end up all over the bed when Hyunjin starts laughing at Felix's bold answer, and then gets attacked by Felix's tickling fingers.

*****

Isn't love all about little moments we experience everyday, living ordinary, simple life?
Many little moments that people experience together?
It's the way I see love.

*******