18 - Night

One kiss was all it took for Hyunjin to completely forget Eun and his betrayal

One kiss was all it took for Hyunjin to completely forget Eun and his betrayal. He doesn't remember any of it. All he thinks about are Felix's inviting lips, addictive scent of the his skin, his low voice, his body... everything is new, fresh, tempting.

He could stop this now, and he'd still have his revenge on Eun. But, he wants more. And it no longer has anything to do with this task of getting even. He isn't doing this for Eun any more, he wants to love and be loved in a true way again. The way he can't experience with him any more.

Felix unbuttons the shirt and slides it down like he's offering his skin, his everything. Hyunjin starts unbuttoning his own shirt but gets lost along the way... watching this beautiful map of treasures in front of him. With his own shirt only half way open, he's touching Felix's chest with fingertips and explores every inch of the skin. He leans in to touch the neck with his lips, and loves how Felix responds to each move. His fingers trace a path from the neck down to the abs and... love this firm, slim body.. huh, very much.

Normally, Hyunjin hates any touchy or flirty behavior towards him because people are constantly trying to get a into his personal space. After a while, avoiding any flirting attempts towards him became a reflex, an instinct.

But, Felix is different. He's not coming forward unless Hyunjin asks him to. And Hyunjin doesn't mind his closeness at all, he actually wants to pull him in even more, he wants to keep his attention, have him completely devoted, wants to make him only... his.
So he kisses his body like something precious made just for him.

Poor Felix's heart is beating so fast he could now run a mile and win an olympic medal. His cheeks are burning, his whole body is heated. He just has to take another step or he'll suffocate, so he unbuttons his jeans and lets the zipper down.. the jeans fall on the ground like he just said "I'm all yours".

In Hyunjin's eyes, this is the sexiest possible move. Felix is not trying to touch him or grab him, he's letting Hyunjin take a lead and decide how far to go.

- You're so unusual, so addicting. - Hyunjin says with a smile and just continues with his mission to trace kisses all over him.

- I'm crazy about you, Hyunjin, you make me go crazy.

Felix wants to say more, he wants to say: "I fell for you the moment you said hello, I knew right there I was done, I knew my life would never be the same, from that moment on, my heart just offered itself to you and decided to be your prisoner."

But he can't say any of it because this is a one night deal, not a romance story.

Hyunjin leads him to the bed and then takes off his own clothes, never loosing the smile. Felix almost whines at the sight, but he tries really hard not to look too eager, he tries to keep his cool at least a little bit.

When Hyunjin removes his briefs and reveals his whole naked body, the whine stuck in Felix's throat escapes, making Hyunjin chuckle at the beauty in front of him. He then removes the last piece of resistance, Felix's briefs, and happily discovers a full erection in front of him. There's no other way, he simply has to lick it! He comes close and gives it one long lick before stamping kisses in this zone too.
This time, a moan can't be held in, and some unearthly sounds come out of Felix which makes Hyunjin's own cock twitch in despair for contact.

- Touch me... - Hyunjin says softly, and comes up to kiss the lips. Felix needs no further instructions, he touches his cock that almost bursts in anticipation.

Hyunjin reaches for a bedside table and gets the lube. He skillfully pours some on his fingers and goes down for Felix's entrance. There's no need to delay the inevitable any more.

- I want to be inside you so bad, I want to feel all of you...

To Felix's joy, he discovers Hyunjin is chatty in bed. His previous lovers were practically mute in bed, and that made him feel odd because his talking outbursts were never requited. So, he gives it a try and whispers:

- Go ahead and make me yours...
I'm dying to feel you...

The moment he says it, it sounds wrong and stupid, and he wants to just erase the last 5 seconds, how can he say anything even remotely beautiful as Hyunjin, wtf were you thinking Felix.... the anxiety peaks in, but he then hears a whisper:

- I love when you talk to me. I love it.

And the anxiety is kicked in the ass! Hyunjin loves it!!

Hyunjin keeps discovering things
about Felix and is just getting better and better, he's absolutely bewitched.
The way he closes his eyes and disappears in this feeling, the way he holds on to Hyunjin like he needs him to breathe, it's captivating.

When they connect and start moving, the lust takes over and, for a while there, they just chase that perfect feeling, have no care for anything else, just the feeling, the rush, the ecstasy.... Felix enjoys each movement inside him, hitting him hard, he's already feeling that peak feeling, the climax, it's right there...

Like in a slow motion, he looks up and sees those beautiful eyes, one sweat drop sliding down Hyunjin's beautiful face, and.... he is out of his body, completely soaked in the most intense point of pleasure. It washes over him like a tidal wave, so good, so powerful...
Hyunjin follows right after, unable to hold any longer, he feels so satisfied like he didn't feel for a long time.

This is trouble, Hyunjin.
This is not a quick affair.
You know it.

******