19 - Morning

Morning light wakes Felix up, and he's happier than ever

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Morning light wakes Felix up, and he's happier than ever. Next to him is everything he wants. This long, gorgeous human, his funny and soft yet naughty soul... it's like he's his other half. He's everything.

Felix sighs seeing the daylight because that means this will all soon be over. His hand is tucked under a pillow, and he makes a memory of this moment. This is his new happy place. Whenever he's sad or lonely, in his mind he'll come back to this place.

The only problem is that his leg is in a somewhat uncomfortable position right now, trapped by Hyunjin's endless legs. It would be nice to move, but a move might wake him up... oooh let's try carefuly... slowly... slow...

- I loved my one night with you. - says Hyunjin out of a blue. His eyes are still closed but his pretty lips are awake.

- Me too.
The rest of my life can be whatever, because I had this night with you.

Hyunjin smiles at this response and opens eyes. Fluffy hair Felix is even prettier than what he remembers from last night. It was a good plan to trap his leg while he's sleeping and make sure he stays till morning. It's a pretty sight.

- What do you usually do on Sunday morning? - Hyunjin asks just to get Felix talk again in his bedroom voice.

- I stay in bed... work on some overdue tasks... do groceries... snuggle with Oreo...

- With who?

- My cat. I mean, not really mine or anybody's. Oreo is a stray cat that currently lets me stay in that apartment I pay rent for. We tolerate each other.

- That's nice.
I don't get many free Sundays. Even if there's no practice, I travel, or I have a photoshoot, or an interview... this Sunday is really a rarity. I somehow have the whole day off.

- Is there something you'd like to do?
I can stay. Wait, no, what am I saying? We said just one night, I should go. Maybe you even expect someone, sorry... I don't know what I was thinking.

- Just calm down. Nobody's coming.
We should at least have a breakfast. You can't leave hungry.

- Right, good idea.

And so they make breakfast, or at least they call it a breakfast even though it looks like a kitchen disaster. They finish eating, then they wash dishes and talk some more about their favorite playlists, listen to different songs and snuggle. As much as possible, they delay saying goodbye.

Felix walks up to the sink to fill up a glass of water, and Hyunjin cages him with his long arms. Even his body wants to trap Felix here. He leans into his back and shamelessly inhales the scent of his hair, already missing his scent, his warmth. Very uncomfortable and sharp feeling spreads in his chest, he really doesn't want to let go of this.

At 11 am Felix feels like he's really overstaying, and suspects that Hyunjin just doesn't know how to kick him out. It seems to him that Hyunjin is being too polite, and Felix doesn't want to cause him any problems.

- So, Hyunjin, I should go...

- Yeah, ok, I understand.

A very awkward goodbye follows next where they don't know if they should fist bump each other, or just tap each other's back and turn away... what to say after a one-night stand? Thank you?

It's just an embarrassingly strange situation, until Felix finally turns to him and gives one last kiss. They stay attached with the kiss for a little while. The kiss ends too soon, and leaves Hyunjin longing for more. By the time he opens eyes, Felix is already out and doors are closed.

- Huh. - Hyunjin scoffs unsure of this sudden goodbye.
"Why was he in such a rush to leave? Maybe I shouldn't have insisted so badly on making this a one-night deal."

On the other side of the door, Felix clenches his fists because leaving this place was so hard to do. He didn't want to leave at all, but he didn't want to be some weird, clingy person either.

His lips still tingle a little from touching those perfect soft lips, and he makes a core memory of that feeling. With fingertips, he touches his own lips, and sighs once again.

- Goodbye Jinnie...

————————————————————
J.
I'm in love.
It sucks.
Wish you were here to reason with me. To tell me to get myself together.
To tell me what to do.
I miss you.

————————————————————

*****