12 - Number

After a long day, Hyunjin finally sits down to wind down and relax

After a long day, Hyunjin finally sits down to wind down and relax. His body can't take one day without dancing. It asks for it, his muscles get all jittery and tense if he doesn't dance.
Today he went beyond and above his usual workout. He's preparing another solo dance and, being a perfectionist he is, he danced until the last backup dancer gave up.

His eyes instinctively search for the black notebook, and he finds it on the desk. He flips through the pages, looking for a letter that Felix cleverly hid inside, only for him to discover.

Between two empty pages lies a paper folded in three. He smiles like a kid with a secret candy stash, and opens it up.

————————————————————
Hyunjin,
Your poems and drawings are amazing. Never stop creating art.
Felix, 0567 xxxxx xxxx
————————————————————
- Ok, I can't wait any more.
Felix, you asked for it.

Hyunjin takes his phone and sends a message.

————————————————————

Hi it's Hyunjin

————————————————————

The whole Saturday evening passes by without a response.
Hyunjin feels a bit rejected, but not worried. A response will probably come in the morning.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

————————————————————

Hi

————————————————————

A response comes at 3 am, during night. Was Felix clubbing with someone and just returned home?

————————————————————

Are you partying, Felix?

YeAh

You have someone with
you now?

I do
————————————————————

Hyunjin furrows his brows disapprovingly.
"What are you doing, Felix? Partying, and then hanging out with someone afterwards? Did you bring home someone from a bar?"

Seeing that Felix barely responds to messages, Hyunjin wonders if maybe he misread him.

————————————————————